Ghanaian ADOS breh inspiring and teaching youth about sustainable development and sovereignty

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't plan on moving to Ghana or any part of Africa, but they seem genuine in wanting to help out folks. So shouts I guess :ehh:
I disagree w/ the notion that you can "be free" in Ghana, white supremacy is everywhere, there's no running from that. Also, the lady said that Ghana is where they're from. Did the couple trace their roots?

killacal

Banned
Daps
I don't plan on moving to Ghana or any part of Africa, but they seem genuine in wanting to help out folks. So shouts I guess :ehh:
I disagree w/ the notion that you can "be free" in Ghana, white supremacy is everywhere, there's no running from that. Also, the lady said that Ghana is where they're from. Did the couple trace their roots?
Have you been to Africa?

Being able to drop your guard is something you must experience

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
man, lemme tell you. if u got #ados blood in you, it's akin to taking a steroid shot to the arm.

anyone with a semblance of that in their system, gos from 20%-110% overnight

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Have you been to Africa?

Being able to drop your guard is something you must experience

I spent a week in Johannesburg back in late March. Even if I moved to Johannesburg or Lagos, I would still live in a country dominated by white supremacy(the economy is ran by them). Not to mention, you can't really drop your guard, because there's people that may try to get you if slipping.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

I disagree with this here. You might not be able to escape economic vested interest of Western powers, but you are the norm, not the exception.