Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - 12 Reasons To Die Pt 2 Album Discussion Thread

How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
We've heard the previous 3 shytty albums (if we're being generous - we can go back further). So experience tells us we're in for more generic trash. Honestly, what was the last listenable Ghostface album? Fishscale? Wizard of Poetry?

Dude is turning into Nas-level irritation for me. It sucks to see your top 3 all-time rapper release shytty project after shytty project.

you're basing your opinion on assumption giving the previous endeavors. When fact remains we haven't even heard the snippets to this. Its an entity within itself. So technically you dont know what youre in for.

Hypothetically speaking the outcome and possibilities to this can varied giving the somewhat limited information.

shyt we could get a stellar album fill with lyricism (esp. if Scarub & Chino are involved) or the flipside we could get something experimental on some EDM shyt ( not saying we will but it could happen bro).

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
What happened to Supreme Clientele 2??

Edit: with the sensitivity of society these days I won't be surprised if some feminist group pushes to have that cover changed

supposedly allhiphop had a article , which they X for whatever reason

where ghost said he's been sitting on that album for the longest.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
We've heard the previous 3 shytty albums (if we're being generous - we can go back further). So experience tells us we're in for more generic trash. Honestly, what was the last listenable Ghostface album? Fishscale? Wizard of Poetry?

Dude is turning into Nas-level irritation for me. It sucks to see your top 3 all-time rapper release shytty project after shytty project.

You know he gets paid by being active, meaning releasing music n doing tours.

He will put more energy into sup clientele 2. He dont even do videos for these projects lol.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Why do I feel like Ghost had little to nothing to do with this being made??

one thing i notice is how whoever randomly threw underground rapper Lyrics Born on a track imo , he's an okay emcee but his going to have to up the ante entirely if he is trading bars with Chino, cause Lyrics is a bit of a mellow rhymer (think Devin The Dude). He may wind up being the weakest link given the tempo of the track.

L. B. done relocated to New Orleans from the Bay and been doing alot of bluesy/zydeco sounding stuff. Im hoping that track doesnt go that route.

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
You know he gets paid by being active, meaning releasing music n doing tours.

He will put more energy into sup clientele 2. He dont even do videos for these projects lol.

so it's a cash grab?

sigh.

It's kinda sad that these guys can't be like Sade. Just surface when you have something worthy to present. But I get it. In that case, let Ghost do him I guess.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
so it's a cash grab?

sigh.

It's kinda sad that these guys can't be like Sade. Just surface when you have something worthy to present. But I get it. In that case, let Ghost do him I guess.

Yea man. I give ghost credit cause these are his mixtapes but he makes money off them. You will be able to tell how involved he will be when he drops SC2. He barely promotes these to keep his name ringing.

As legendary as ghost is, in this day and age without content he will be forgotten.