Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - 12 Reasons To Die Pt 2 Album Discussion Thread

How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Only f@ggots gonna hate on this. I see the usual homosexuals already shown their face. Track listing looks fantastic. This album is gonna be even better than the original, which is a great feat. Props, @IronFist !

lol thats of them typical breh. The only thing that sorta bothers me is that Lyrics Born feature so far.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly feel this @SirBiatch dude is easily one of the most annoying and disgusting trolls I've seen on this site.

He's not a troll. We've seen trolls on this board. Dude always tells you why he doesn't like something using logical reason. He just doesn't agree with you. I don't agree with a lot of the things he says myself.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He's not a troll. We've seen trolls on this board. Dude always tells you why he doesn't like something using logical reason. He just doesn't agree with you. I don't agree with a lot of the things he says myself.

He's a clear troll.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

and the overwhelming majority respond with zero logical reasons. They get defensive and in their feelings. Probably because they're not used to critically thinking about hip hop.

Contrary to sensitive opinion, I'm not really interested in being arrogant. I'm more concerned with being accurate. I genuinely love hip hop. I love trying to understand why people like what they like and what truly holds up. That's why I spit the real shyt. I expect someone to say, "yay or nay" and provide a logical reason. I don't mind being schooled - I welcome it.

The problem is that most on here don't wanna be schooled and are in clear need of it.