Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - 12 Reasons To Die Pt 2 Album Discussion Thread

How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: who the hell are you? I don't think I've even seen your name before. And if I have, I've already forgotten because you haven't said anything remarkable. Are you Ocean's trusty alias?

y'all kill me.
Being remembered by a fakkit isnt high on my priority list.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Being remembered by a fakkit isnt high on my priority list.

All good homie. Make sure to keep negging me cuz I'm not gonna remember who the fukk you are otherwise. You clearly have nothing thoughtful to contribute so you're hating on real nikkas with real opinions because they challenge your fragile state. Fall back like you've always done and play the bot. Stay :umad: though

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
He does that....can't nobody talk about his beloved Ghost....he likes to take selfies holding signs so beware of that too !

Ocean is a massive dikkrider. he beats off to his Cappadonna poster. True story.
shyt is weird as fukk. I didn't even address this nikka, and he sends me a neg and calls me a fakkit :leon: I mean, lol, your favorite rappers are going to fukk up. nikka acts like Ghost is infallible or something :mindblown:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All good homie. Make sure to keep negging me cuz I'm not gonna remember who the fukk you are otherwise. You clearly have nothing interesting to contribute so you're hating on real nikkas with real opinions. Fall back like you've always done and play the bot. Stay :umad: though
Youll be banned within 6 months for being a troll or being exposed. :manny:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is weird as fukk. I didn't even address this nikka, and he sends me a neg and calls me a fakkit :leon: I mean, lol, your favorite rappers are going to fukk up. nikka acts like Ghost is infallible or something :mindblown:

That's not right. I respect your fanaticism, but it ain't that serious @Billy Ocean.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Youve been posting here since feb (although theres a high chance youre an alias or some shytty banned posters new account) and youre already a bottom 3 poster in this section. Have a neg,fakkit.

Dude is a horrible poster. When I say that he's one of the worst posters I've witnessed on this site, I'm being 1 million percent sincere.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:what:Why is it the same nikkas in every ghost thread shytting on all his projects. Yet they call themselves Ghost "fans". :dahell:Every ghost thread they derail the thread with they shytty opinion. :beli: You don't like it say so and keep it moving. Yall opinion ain't that important.:ld:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He's releasing products with such frequency I think it's throwing some of the more casual fans off.

But make no mistake Ghost is still lethal with the Pen Game, I wish Method, GZA, AND RZA had his work ethic when it came to dropping albums. We've been waiting for that GZA Dark Matter album for the past 6 or so years. Method's been talking about his Crytsal Meth album since 2009. RZA hasnt dropped anything Bobby Digital related in forever.

Ghost been carrying the flag consistently since 06

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:what:Why is it the same nikkas in every ghost thread shytting on all his projects. Yet they call themselves Ghost "fans". :dahell:Every ghost thread they derail the thread with they shytty opinion. :beli: You don't like it say so and keep it moving. Yall opinion ain't that important.:ld:

It's ridiculous. It's the same 5 or so clowns (@Thatrogueassdiaz, @GHOSTTOAST, @THE 101 ...) and now this troll alias @SirBiatch . Every fvcking Ghost thread! And then they get tite when I call them out on their bullsh!t. Not 1 page goes by in this thread and the idiots itching to post garbage like the sh!t helps them bust a nut. EVERY FVCKING GHOST THREAD.