Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - 12 Reasons To Die Pt 2 Album Discussion Thread

How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
and the overwhelming majority respond with zero logical reasons. They get defensive and in their feelings. Probably because they're not used to critically thinking about hip hop.

Contrary to sensitive opinion, I'm not really interested in being arrogant. I'm more concerned with being accurate. I genuinely love hip hop. I love trying to understand why people like what they like and what truly holds up. That's why I spit the real shyt. I expect someone to say, "yay or nay" and provide a logical reason. I don't mind being schooled - I welcome it.

The problem is that most on here don't wanna be schooled and are in clear need of it.

You're in the red for a reason f@ggot. You're a troll and most on this site recognizes that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know he gets paid by being active, meaning releasing music n doing tours.

He will put more energy into sup clientele 2. He dont even do videos for these projects lol.

Well supposedly:

supposedly allhiphop had a article , which they X for whatever reason

where ghost said he's been sitting on that album for the longest.

He better not sit on it for too long or else he might as well scrap it and start from scratch.... matter fact if this 12 Reasons Pt.2 isn't up to par he might as well just hit the reset button on SC2

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
tracklist don't look too bad, but i'm not anticipating this at all...after ABT, 36 Seasons & Sour Soul, i'm just not that interested in hearing Ghost anymore...

first one was pretty boring too...
Agreed.
We've heard the previous 3 shytty albums (if we're being generous - we can go back further). So experience tells us we're in for more generic trash. Honestly, what was the last listenable Ghostface album? Fishscale? Wizard of Poetry?

Dude is turning into Nas-level irritation for me. It sucks to see your top 3 all-time rapper release shytty project after shytty project.
Yeah, dude is sullying the shyt out of his legendary catalog. All these BS projects started when he released the first 12 reasons to die

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll give this a fair shot cause Ghost is a legend but I can't help but feel like Ghost ain't really put much effort or had much to do with this release....

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
@Billy Ocean Yo what the fukk is your problem? Because I stated my opinion you neg me? Are you fukking Ghost or something. I own every Ghost album in his catalog, including the ones I don't like. Can you say the same, fakkit? You need to chill the fukk out. Aren't you #TnT also? A #TnT member negging another member, smh. fukk outta here.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Billy Ocean Yo what the fukk is your problem? Because I stated my opinion you neg me? Are you fukking Ghost or something. I own every Ghost album in his catalog, including the ones I don't like. Can you say the same, fakkit? You need to chill the fukk out. Aren't you #TnT also? A #TnT member negging another member, smh. fukk outta here.
He does that....can't nobody talk about his beloved Ghost....he likes to take selfies holding signs so beware of that too !

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

Ocean is a massive dikkrider. he beats off to his Cappadonna poster. True story.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ocean is a massive dikkrider. he beats off to his Cappadonna poster. True story.
Youve been posting here since feb (although theres a high chance youre an alias or some shytty banned posters new account) and youre already a bottom 3 poster in this section. Have a neg,fakkit.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Youve been posting here since feb (although theres a high chance youre an alias or some shytty banned posters new account) and youre already a bottom 3 poster in this section. Have a neg,fakkit.

:russ: who the hell are you? I don't think I've even seen your name before. And if I have, I've already forgotten because you haven't said anything remarkable. Are you Ocean's trusty alias?

y'all kill me. All these emotional cats watching my every comment from the shadows.