Girls from the Motherland....

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like the premise for thread, but you did those people dirty on the front page.I actually came in here angry that people one-starred a thread about Africa doing African things on a black site. Once I got here, I got a flashback to why they were so upset.

Just in case the coli makes it 10more years into the future, @JadeB you should really explain that this thread was originally titled “WHITE PAWGS” or something like that. The switch up was badly executed:francis:

You got really black posters like @number21 and @Negative.Gate looking like co0ns cause of this mess.:mjcry:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I like the premise for thread, but you did those people dirty on the front page.I actually came in here angry that people one-starred a thread about Africa doing African things on a black site. Once I got here, I got a flashback to why they were so upset.

Just in case the coli makes it 10more years into the future, @JadeB you should really explain that this thread was originally titled “WHITE PAWGS” or something like that. The switch up was badly executed:francis:

You got really black posters like @number21 and @Negative.Gate looking like co0ns cause of this mess.:mjcry:
If it was a purely African culture thread, it'll still flop:francis:. I don't expect much from a forum dedicated to fukkery but damn broads ain't everything.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
nikkas still negging me over this? :gucci:I changed the title:gucci: