Girls (HBO Show) Discussion thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
every single last one of these bytches are stupid. hipsters the lot of them

one hoe hates her boyfriend cuz she he doesnt mistreat her
one hoe is spoiled, desperate bytch that who attracts drama just to complain about it
one hoe is a high functioning femnazi thats about to ruin a marriage just because
another hoe wont stfu long enough to get the D that she so desperately wants

why am i watching this show:dwillhuh:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don't know why i'm watching either :snoop:

I like that ungrateful bytch, and the hipster though :yeshrug:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
After the first episode I thought it was too much of a "white girl problems" type show...then I read the criticisms on the net that kinda agreed with my original take and was about to write off completely...then I checked the 2nd episode and it's been hilarious ever sense...

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
I just like how the fat one always gets sonned...um, daughtered by someone. That old white guy was just :russ: when she was tryna give him the ass.

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
The fact that it's funny and well written is why we keep watching each week but the characters being upper middle class white girls makes it unrelateable to most of us. We hate that we like this show but doesn't matter we're still going to watch next week...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
she was gonna give her boss the ass but he literally had to go to work and sh!t

this show is funny, and it's disappointing in a way, i guess, that it's 100% white, but it's not surprising either. people from manhattan who went to oberlin not having nonwhite friends? shocker

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The show is decent.... but HBO knew to play it now when nothing else is on. Had this show been shown during fall/spring when Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Homeland, True Blood, Curb Your Enthusium, and ect. is on nobody would be talking about this program.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Eh, not sure about this show yet. Reminds me of a grown-up version of the movie "Kids".
:merchant:
The show is decent.... but HBO knew to play it now when nothing else is on. Had this show been shown during fall/spring when Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Homeland, True Blood, Curb Your Enthusium, and ect. is on nobody would be talking about this program.
which is a shame, it shyts on dexter's last 2 seasons and true blood in general. and i'm not even a huge fan of girls