Girls (HBO Show) Discussion thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Show is cool, and I definitely knew chicks like this, but I have no idea what the show is trying to say...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
My nikka domingo needs to jump ship, he could just be the exact same character.

domingo_brown.jpg

I just dont get why none of these chicks are hot though, Do you know how many fine hipster chicks are in New York. Maybe that's the point though, that they are all average.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I like the british ones swag, that makes her cute but the other one is an average white girl to me. Maybe its because of where I live but I see hot indie white girls every day. I wouldnt even notice these ones.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

that's actually a great idea

you can bet on it that they will not be able to include a black guy without him fukking one of them and it being a point of interest that there's interracial sex in the world

none of the actresses on this show are attractive to me.

i saw a little preview self-interview session with the lead actresses in between hbo shows and i'd much rather hang out with the characters than the real people.

hannah's awkwardness is hilarious, her "boyfriend" is hilarious, and the virgin girl is flawlessly executed.

the brit and brian williams' daughter are annoying:manny:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
that's actually a great idea

you can bet on it that they will not be able to include a black guy without him fukking one of them and it being a point of interest that there's interracial sex in the world

none of the actresses on this show are attractive to me.

i saw a little preview self-interview session with the lead actresses in between hbo shows and i'd much rather hang out with the characters than the real people.

hannah's awkwardness is hilarious, her "boyfriend" is hilarious, and the virgin girl is flawlessly executed.

the brit and brian williams' daughter are annoying:manny:
telling your boyfriend you hate when he doesnt Chris Brown you = cray
dumping your boyfriend during sex after begging for him back just minutes go = death sentence:birdman:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

domingo_brown.jpg

I just dont get why none of these chicks are hot though, Do you know how many fine hipster chicks are in New York. Maybe that's the point though, that they are all average.

:obama:

Let's say he starts walking the dogs of the rich couple who the euro nannies for.