#GMB: Alabama Breh Beats And Steps A Mudhole On His Wife's Ass Steve Austin Style (VIDEO INSIDE)

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
and this will be the same chick that'll jump on your back to get you off of her abuser when you beat his ass.

It's fukked up but its best not to get invovled.

shyt happened in front of me once long time ago. There was a tall gate separating me from the dude who was 10 piecin his girl for apparently no reason other than he felt like it. Had there been no gate I would have probably :cape:and tore this nikka out the frame:demonic:.
Because I couldnt, I later realized I would have lost my job and possibly gotten into some legal shyt for nothing because the same chick was walking right behind him like a lost puppy later on during my shift.

Had

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
and this will be the same chick that'll jump on your back to get you off of her abuser when you beat his ass.

It's fukked up but its best not to get invovled.

shyt happened in front of me once long time ago. There was a tall gate separating me from the dude who was 10 piecin his girl for apparently no reason other than he felt like it. Had there been no gate I would have probably :cape:and tore this nikka out the frame:demonic:.
Because I couldnt, I later realized I would have lost my job and possibly gotten into some legal shyt for nothing because the same chick was walking right behind him like a lost puppy later on during my shift.

Had
Dude was abusing his girl in an SUV and saw me he shut the passenger door. Like he got spooked when he saw me. I'm like, "Breh, I'm not getting involved". I know how that shyt ends with me getting hurt.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I live in Portsmouth say it to my face. Also, I post all news. Dude beat his wife. He's a c00n and isn't apart of us.

Book the flight catch these hands not in the mood.
:duck:

You are reply and dap chasing with all this Worldstar nonsense. That much is obvious. This video has zero value here