#GMB : Cameroonian-American kills his WIFE after she cheated on him with an OYINBO and divorced him

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cameroonian breh paid for her to come in the US, paid for her studies, paid for his home and children and all of that was taken away when she cheated and divorced him. Not condoning murder but this must've hurt :wow:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
European languages are brainwashing languages especially English

Even when you translate between them, the words are horrible and fukked up and corrupted from original meanings. English especially is an exoteric yet esoteric language at the same time

The reason why Christopher Columbus inspires Europeans and has fukked up the minds of Latinos is the word Peones being translated badly into English and corrupted

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Not to stir up Diaspora wars but Cameroonian women are really known to love white men. Even in France it's a stereotype that they like oyinbos :huhldup:
France must have done something to those Francophone countries. Senegal and Ivory Coast are the only countries in Africa to ever have a Black Head of State and a White European First Lady

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Craig-Bryson-Boyfriend-of-Annie-the-Cameroonian-nurse-Killed-by-Ex-Husband-Chris-Takam-pays-heartfelt-tribute-to-his-beloved-girl-friend-2.jpg

Condolences to the mans wife but this shyt is all facts, 100 percent. He spook the real here.

He exercised way too little restraint in a key point in time clearly

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
I'm in MD yeah but the girl I'm talking about isn't from either of those places.
Lmao what a small world.. i know exactly who she is. I went to uni with her. Her name starts with a K and her brother is in the military. Bruh I'm dead.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
it's messed up that the kids don't have any parents, but i understand. her white man should have met his end too.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
I remember the coli was mad at a woman for breaking her cheating bfs video game but taking a woman’s life for cheating is perfectly fine.
Its not the fact that she cheated. Its the fact that she schemed to take this mans livelyhood. All she bad to do was cheated, divorce him and then move in with the white dude. Why tf is she entitled to his property for cheating :dwillhuh:. Fukked up legal system.