#GMB : Cameroonian-American kills his WIFE after she cheated on him with an OYINBO and divorced him

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Ayyo @Ashley Banks and @BrownBunny you guys dont understand that men hate being robbed of their livelyhood. I guarantee you that ol boy wouldn't have done anything if she had left without taking half his money and property. Especially since he did nothing wrong.

:dwillhuh: How can you say that with certainty?

I guess he showed her huh? He dead AF too and their kids are now orphans :skip:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Adultery is wrong but I’m really disturbed how supportive Coli is of beating/killing female partners for cheating.
:picard:
They were divorced, he had no right to kill her. He could have just moved on.

Edit: I just read the article. What the fukk is this? You all dive deep for bullshyt.

:camby:

Beat it, bird.

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The stories on this website :lupe:

Student Dies After Pastor Impregnated and Forced her to Abort. » Marions Corner

Student Dies After Pastor Impregnated and Forced her to Abort.

Student Dies After Pastor Impregnated and Forced her to Abort.

A level 300 political science student, Miss Gift Peter, of the University Ambrose Alli. dies as a result of a failed abortion. She was allegedly being impregnated by her pastor.

Miss Gift Peter has been in a relationship with the married man , Pastor Emmanuel Eghodaghe. The Man of God is equally a father of two children. Pastor Emmanuel is the head [pastor of Levite apostolic church, Ekpoma.

p1.jpg

Pastor Emmanuel
After the abortion was done, Miss Gift returned home only to realize the process was not a success. Miss Gift was bleeding heavily and was rushed back to the hospital where she passed away.

p2.jpg

Miss Gift
On sunday, Pastor Emmanuel was at church carrying out his usual sermon when he was called on phone. He went out of the church and has not returned. He is on the run at the moment leaving behind his wife, his kids and his congregation he is supposed to lead.

An unbelievable moment for the families.

SagalaMiner

Rookie
Daps
All of this was unnecessary, ol boy should've just got another wife and moved on. If his best asset was a path to US citizenship he could have used that. Get a new cuter wife, a younger wife, a wife with better qualifications from the jump, a more mature wife that was better established in a well-paying field. There were many lanes that would've matched his speed to choose from. Matter of fact, with the internet he wouldn't have been limited to Cameroon, even though for giggles he could have searched for a new wife in his ex-wife's hometown. The new wife is coming to meet zero assets, so if they split and they divvy their assets in half, guess what happens?

He could've have done some serious slow soul burning and fukkery for decades on the gram posting all kinds of pics with his new bae and their glamourous life. But now he's dead and the children may end up in foster care with God knows who.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
What a fukked up situation.
All of this was unnecessary, ol boy should've just got another wife and moved on. If his best asset was a path to US citizenship he could have used that. Get a new cuter wife, a younger wife, a wife with better qualifications from the jump, a more mature wife that was better established in a well-paying field. There were many lanes that would've matched his speed to choose from. Matter of fact, with the internet he wouldn't have been limited to Cameroon, even though for giggles he could have searched for a new wife in his ex-wife's hometown. The new wife is coming to meet zero assets, so if they split and they divvy their assets in half, guess what happens?

He could've have done some serious slow soul burning and fukkery for decades on the gram posting all kinds of pics with his new bae and their glamourous life. But now he's dead and the children may end up in foster care with God knows who.
sounds like a well level-headed thought out plan as someone who's never been in brehs shoes. 18 years of sacrificing, providing for, and raising your 3 children. Then all of that is taken away in the snap of a finger. you not gonna be that level headed

I don't think I could ever kill the mother of my child under any circumstances but shyt hits different knowing how much you sacrificed for your family then not only do you get cheated on but you lose your home and the worst of all you lose the ability to see your children. Top it all off the cac she cheated on you with is walking around your room in his draws breaking her back in on the mattress you bought.

Unless he was abusing his kids I don't understand why she should have sole custody. At a certain point you take all that he LIVED for away and a man just becomes emotionally and mentally broken and that's when he's most dangerous caues you don't know what he's capable of.