#GMB : Cameroonian-American kills his WIFE after she cheated on him with an OYINBO and divorced him

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
came in here to say to exact same countries. it's like you reading my mind breh :gucci:

but Kenya and Ethiopia make a STRONG case too

anyways, r.i.p to breh. he shouldn't have killed himself. I would have lived of the satisfaction that I eliminated another bacteria(wench) from the matrix. :wow:
:whoa:

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I’m not phased by this.

African men are the most possessive men I’ve ever known regardless of which country they come from.

It’s not a trait, its their nature and they tend to view their woman as an investment several years after estrangement.

I hope the kids find the compassion to forgive their parents.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She literrally took everything from him. His house, his kids, his marriage, when you basically take everything someone has worked for over decades and they have nothing to live for what do you expect them to do? Just fukk off and die?

This was clearly something that could have been avoided if she'd made better choices

This is exactly the thought process of a woman.

And probably his wife's thought process initially to divorce him.

If HE made better choices, I wouldnt have divorced him and run off with my Brad

Lets not excuse this heinous act. This man is 100 percent accountable for his actions and the woman did not deserve to die. Lets not perpetuate a cycle of escapism

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is exactly the thought process of a woman.

And probably his wife's thought process initially to divorce him.

If HE made better choices, I wouldnt have divorced him and run off with my Brad

Lets not excuse this heinous act. This man is 100 percent accountable for his actions and the woman did not deserve to die. Lets not perpetuate a cycle of escapism

:gucci:

Dude. Nobody is excusing anything. But there are consequences for choices. Women are capable of making choices and they will deal with the consequences of those choices

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Not saying he should've killed her..but I understand :ehh:

I love his position on tge afterlife and allowing absolutely no one to play you..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I've heard about Cameroonians speaking french more than their native languages. Didn't know it was the case for Ivorians as well.
France really fukked these regions up and still continue to this day.

Cameroon has problems. Theyre on the brink of civil war over English and French.
The Francophone nations are the most lost and c00nish and many are muslims so double the c00ning.
I really love how some Africans are cutting the french loose. fukking savages the french.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I'm cameroonian
This story made quite some noise here.
I've heard some testimony from friends of the guy saying he'd been on the edge for quite some time and that situation with his wife had covered him in ridicule in the community over there.
Also heard the wife's family state he didn't pay for her nursing school like that. That people exaggerated things they paid for her travel to the US...etc
So 2 sides to the story I guess
Anyways sad situation especially for the children...3 I believe
Hope they don't end up in Foster Care and some relative can take care of them in the US or elsewhere instead

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
2 vile humans gone from the earth. That's good. Unfortunate for the kids tho because they either went to the system or with the white guy who's probably one of those lowkey racist dude's so you know they're gonna be raised in some shyt. Hopefully they were sent to some other close relatives.

But just to rant for a bit because stories like this just made me confused, I don't understand how you can be with a person who spent years building something from the ground up and then spent years building YOU up all for you to go ahead and cheat then have the audacity to want all the shyt the other person has. Do these cheaters not understand that people commit murder for less out here? But you wanna take someone else's whole livelihood and not expect a chance of violent consequences? Are you insane? :gucci:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This was clearly something that could have been avoided if she'd made better choices
:gucci:

Dude. Nobody is excusing anything. But there are consequences for choices. Women are capable of making choices and they will deal with the consequences of those choices

How is this different from White racists who say the same shyt when a Black man is killed by the cops or by a lynch mob? It's okay to say now because it's a Black woman?

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
No excuse for a culture of c00ning and wenching. If there is rampant wenchery or c00ning, that needs to be addressed.
:manny:

Kissing white and Chinese ass is pathetic. You're an African, so of course that offends you. Don't be mad at us ADOS or "On-Code" Africans for pointing it out or mentioning it.
:umad:

Explain your c00n ass grandma p*ssy.

Daps
Not to stir up Diaspora wars but Cameroonian women are really known to love white men. Even in France it's a stereotype that they like oyinbos :huhldup:

Breh... Those French speaking African women are some of the biggest wenches. :picard: Congolese, Rwandan, Ivory Coast, etc.

Breh @MischievousMonkey no offense not tryna come at your women.
I've heard of this too.

Top 10 African bedwenches by country (not in order):
1. Rwanda
2. Both Congos
3. Kenya
4. Ethiopia
5. Nigeria
6. Cameroon
7. Angola
8. Zambia
9. Senegal
10. IVC/CIV (However, I don't know about the dating habits of Ivorian women in the UK)