#GMB : Cameroonian-American kills his WIFE after she cheated on him with an OYINBO and divorced him

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ayyo @Ashley Banks and @BrownBunny you guys dont understand that men hate being robbed of their livelyhood. I guarantee you that ol boy wouldn't have done anything if she had left without taking half his money and property. Especially since he did nothing wrong.

Because men don’t kill women that just leave.

Its not the fact that she cheated. Its the fact that she schemed to take this mans livelyhood. All she bad to do was cheated, divorce him and then move in with the white dude. Why tf is she entitled to his property for cheating :dwillhuh:. Fukked up legal system.

So you’re cool with killing the mother of your children if they get spousal support/alimony. Disturbing. I hope you tell whoever you date/have kids with that this is your thought process.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Lmao what a small world.. i know exactly who she is. I went to uni with her. Her name starts with a K and her brother is in the military. Bruh I'm dead.
Nah girl I'm talking about name starts with a D. No brothers in the military one I think works near or around a military base though. Also she went to a mostly white school.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
All the Latin speaking countries: Spain, Portugal, France, Italy. Wtf did they do in Colonialism that makes it so much different then the English. shyt Brazy :wtf:
Simple. English conquered then left while supervizing from afar. Frenchs stayed their asses there and said "nah yall lowkey french now. We're going to educate and rule yall and make you civilized the french way :mjpls:"

My brother in law Ethiopian and in Ethiopia the women choose White guys over foreign Black men due to "status." Surprisingly Guinean women do not wench like that. Many Guinean-American women seem to be with Black dudes even ADOS. Especially Mariama diallo.:ehh:

I personally think South Africans, Guineans, Ghanaians, Tanzanians, Eritrean and Namibian(met a few cool ones) women wench the last from my experience. Any African breh can correct me. But I'd be scared to marry a Cameroonian, Ivory Coast, Congolese or Rwandan woman unless she AMERICANIZED. :hubie:
You think that changes anything breh? :usure:

notices Cameroonians and Ivorian citizen actually speak french to each other in everyday part of life. They barely speak their indigenous language. Rwanda already has a c00n past(sparks by Belgs), no not surprise by the wenching. Congolese have been fully conquered. These french colonized countries have higher rate of wenching compared to other ones like Mali, Senegal, Guinea and any other in the upper west africa region. Those countries actually speak their indigenous language. They barely even speak french like that on a every day conversaion.

true, but why surprise at Guinea though
Wow :whoa: yall going too fast now. You have to consider the number of languages spoken in the country. With the number of different languages spoken evenly in Cameroon, there is a consequent chance that two Cameroonians won't speak the same language, thus resorting to French. Totally different than Senegal where almost all the population will speak Wolof. This is not simply about c**ning, this is more an unfortunate consequence of colonial borders cut-out.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I don’t define my worth by relationships. Im not going to understand a man with three kids who thinks he has nothing to lose or that it’s okay to leave them orphans. If he didn’t want live in anymore, he could have taken a gun to his head and finished it.
Hey sis, I took you off ignore :hug:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Adultery is wrong but I’m really disturbed how supportive Coli is of beating/killing female partners for cheating.
:picard:
They were divorced, he had no right to kill her. He could have just moved on.

Edit: I just read the article. What the fukk is this? You all dive deep for bullshyt.

Killing a broad over cheating is wrong

But if you married with kids and she cheats? fukk that
I'm collecting life insurance

qwer

Banned
Daps
My brother in law Ethiopian and in Ethiopia the women choose White guys over foreign Black men due to "status." Surprisingly Guinean women do not wench like that. Many Guinean-American women seem to be with Black dudes even ADOS. Especially Mariama diallo.:ehh:

I personally think South Africans, Guineans, Ghanaians, Tanzanians, Eritrean and Namibian(met a few cool ones) women wench the last from my experience. Any African breh can correct me. But I'd be scared to marry a Cameroonian, Ivory Coast, Congolese or Rwandan woman unless she AMERICANIZED. :hubie:
I disagree about Rwandan woman

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Simple. English conquered then left while supervizing from afar. Frenchs stayed their asses there and said "nah yall lowkey french now. We're going to educate and rule yall and make you civilized the french way :mjpls:"

You think that changes anything breh? :usure:

Wow :whoa: yall going too fast now. You have to consider the number of languages spoken in the country. With the number of different languages spoken evenly in Cameroon, there is a consequent chance that two Cameroonians won't speak the same language, thus resorting to French. Totally different than Senegal where almost all the population will speak Wolof. This is not simply about c**ning, this is more an unfortunate consequence of colonial borders cut-out.
maybe not Cameroon, but Ivory Coast is losing their native languages besides the northern

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
Adultery is wrong but I’m really disturbed how supportive Coli is of beating/killing female partners for cheating.
:picard:
They were divorced, he had no right to kill her. He could have just moved on.

Edit: I just read the article. What the fukk is this? You all dive deep for bullshyt.

Nah fuk your post and your female logic.

This would have never happened had divorce laws not been so geared towards benefiting women

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
basically this. there are tons of villages with their own mother tongues. Pidgin english or french is that common means of communication