GMB. Is this married woman entitled or nah?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Too late, combined with the fact that she has been out of work for such a long time + he asked her to quit + children + the fact that California is a very pro-woman no fault divorce state he's shyt outta luck :manny: Best to start putting money aside into family trusts/different corporate structures or flat out overseas and limit what can be tied to him in the USA. The key is not to do this all at once but over a long enough period of time so any mandatory time periods investigators can go back to have been passed. He's gonna come up off some bread for alimony and child support but if he's smart he should be able to keep a large part of it.

No matter your station in life, if you do decide to get married, at least have some kind of prenup in place (even though a lot of them are contested and even "invalidated" :francis:). Also watch which state/country you live in and what is considered your PRIMARY RESIDENCE...shyt can bite you in the ass :snoop:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
It is fukked up but I see it from both side....As a male, if I am making millions I would want to live the single life until I am in my mid 30's. I also understand why he needs to protect himself long term. It must hurt guys to the core to see a woman living off their hard work and ambition. I say take the short term L, let her get half and build your long term porfolio but best believe she going after his future earnings too :mjlol::mjcry:.

Last edited:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
He's cheating or cheated in the past. He told her to quit her job as a guilt gift to her for cheating, then thot about losing his shyt if she finds out.
He's flailing b/c of outside ass now that he's on the come up. Money changes people.

I feel sorry for her b/c she probably genuinely loves him and stood by him through rough times. Think about how much dikk she curved for her boo on some wifey shyt.

He not curving come up p*ssy tho and he is tryin to protect himself when shyt goes left. She shouldn't sign it and she needs to cut losses now and not waste anymore of the best years of her life on a two-faced dude who feelin himself now that his cash flow is better.
Edit: She didn't mention kids so she's better off not tying herself down to him any longer than she has to.
Yeah, that relationship is coming to an end, and he's trying to protect his assets.

tater

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Yes, you are. You said she was told to quit her job. That never happened, all he did was let her know it was now a possibility because of his recent success and it was up to her to do what she wanted. Read the OP again.

He isn't the entitled one here, if anyone is, she is. She clearly believes she is entitled to the money he's made.

He was stupid to get married and took an L because she has no incentive to sign it but I completely fail to see how the breadwinner wanting to financially protect himself makes him entitled.

Wtf bizzaro world you live in, where he is the entitled one here?:heh:

As his wife she’s legally entitled to his money. She’s not legally entitled to sign this paper.

And you’re right (because you want to argue semantics) he asked her to quit her job. He asked to be in a traditional marriage where he is the sole breadwinner. He asked...

Yet he seems to not want to deal with the consequences of his request.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
He wanted to be the bread winner:yeshrug:

I honestly wouldn't ask her to sign a prenup. Y'all been together for 6 years living happy and now happier now that dude is a millionaire. There's no reason to think she'll walk out on him.

That's why you don't get married, never would've had this problem

Daps
Same. I wouldn't want my whole life to rest on the shoulders of someone who is willing to throw is family away because his dikk jumps.
difference is the guy has a lot more to lose
y'all leave w/ maybe a broken heart and maybe shame from a failed marriage
men leave w/ that and w/ the potential to lose a lot more
fukk all that
the guy described in the op gave his power to his lady by signing those papers, giving her access to his hard earned assets
when their marriage eventually dissolves, she will take him for everything he has
what's the worst that will happen to her, a broken heart?

Last edited: