GMB. Is this married woman entitled or nah?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
difference is the guy has a lot more to lose
y'all leave w/ maybe a broken heart and maybe shame from a failed marriage
men leave w/ that and w/ the potential to lose a lot more
fukk all that
the guy described in the op gave his power to his lady by signing those papers, giving her access to his hard earned assets
when their marriage eventually dissolves, she will take him for everything he has
what's the worst that will happen to her, a broken heart?

In what year do you live where the guy loses more? If the woman is working and you share custody then the absolute same thing is lost. Why do ya'll act like you can't protect yourself? Why do ya'll act like your only option is to go into a marriage completely ignorant and can only sit by and be victims?

Ya'll swear ya'll biggest victims on the plant. Don't get married breh. No woman should be with a dude who can't control his dikk and is a ready made victim.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In what year do you live where the guy loses more? If the woman is working and you share custody then the absolute same thing is lost. Why do ya'll act like you can't protect yourself? Why do ya'll act like your only option is to go into a marriage completely ignorant and can only sit by and be victims?

Ya'll swear ya'll biggest victims on the plant. Don't get married breh. No woman should be with a dude who can't control his dikk and is a ready made victim.

You must not be familiar with American divorce courts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You must not be familiar with American divorce courts

I have actually. I know plenty men who got divorced and didn't lose their shirts.

But ya'll are victims. I get it.
You aren't able education yourself, learn about the process or install preventative measures to protect yourselves. Just completely unable to do anything but be a sad story. Cool. I got it. Don't get married. Families shouldn't be lead be victims anyway.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I would think he was being shady too, he tells her to quit her job then tells her to sign that. The one person you know you can’t trust is your husband. She should just divorce him now, save herself the heartache down the line.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
No woman should be with a dude who can't control his dikk.

Ironic that women give out their Pusey like hot cakes (before marriage and often after) and want to have an issue with this.

You can’t fukk 20-40 guys and tell a man he has to stick to only your p*ssy, which y’all often will withhold. Marriage in 2020 is retarded

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I have actually. I know plenty men who got divorced and didn't lose their shirts.

But ya'll are victims. I get it.
You aren't able education yourself, learn about the process or install preventative measures to protect yourselves. Just completely unable to do anything but be a sad story. Cool. I got it. Don't get married. Families shouldn't be lead be victims anyway.

this sounds personal as hell. Lol

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I would think he was being shady too, he tells her to quit her job then tells her to sign that. The one person you know you can’t trust is your husband. She should just divorce him now, save herself the heartache down the line.

I wouldn't have asked for a prenup. They been together for 6 years, at that point in the relationship should be in good standing and y'all are on the same terms.

He set himself up. He didn't mention a prenup from the very beginning, he got married without a prenup, and he tells her she can quit her job.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
YOu guys are thinking in today terms. This dude realizes he's going to be making crazy money and wants to get shyt under control beforehand. He doesn't want to be that dude paying out $100 million to a housewife in a divorce.

She's playing that same "oh my feelings are hurt" bullshyt woman always play when it comes to prenups. shyt EVERY woman says she'd never hurt her husband in a divorce, then she's trying to take every ounce of blood she can with her lawyers (that he's paying for BTW) when they do split up. If he was smart, he'd move his family to another state without bullshyt Cali divorce laws on top of that.

If he's serious enough about it, he can make sure his current affairs aren't associated with new ventures, get a divorce and let her have half of what he's got now instead of letting her walk with 50% of what he makes in the future on top of that.

The fact that this woman is worried about his future earnings is a red flag too (not that they all don't want that bag).

This entire situation is he fault, he either shouldn't have gotten married or had a prenup at the very beginning. They been together for 6 years, most of those both of them working, on top of it all, he says she can quick and start having kids. Now that he gets rich he wants to protect himself. Their relationship has been established long enough where that shouldn't even be the issue, the girl been with you from the beginning and was even working at one point.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I wouldn't have asked for a prenup. They been together for 6 years, at that point in the relationship should be in good standing and y'all are on the same terms.

He set himself up. He didn't mention a prenup from the very beginning, he got married without a prenup, and he tells her she can quit her job.

He should say, either you sign a prenup or “post nup” or you get a job. The way he’s setting this whole situation up seems like he wants her to have nothing if she leaves so he can treat her any kind of way and she’ll have to choose between whatever he has to offer and poverty.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
From Reddit?

It's probably ducktales.

Oh and a woman posted it?

Yeah, it's either entirely fabricated, or she left out a LOT of details.