GMB..... raise ungrateful step kids

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I feel like I need to tell the story of my exes family it’s semi long and fukkkery filled.

Ok my exes mother is a very sweet lady. But she did do her ex husband foul. She met her ex husband after she already had 3 kids all girls. Hard working dude. Together they had 1 more daughter (my ex).

Her Baby father ended up doing hard time for attempting murder and robbery. He never had much interaction with his kids because he was in jail most of their childhood and college years. So the ex husband basically raised all the kids from toddlers through college even payed for two weddings.

Things turned left when the baby father (biological father) was released from prison. His family owned a construction business and he worked for them and became a pretty successful contractor. He started reaching out to his kids to begin a relationship. He started reaching out to his BM.

One day the ex husband comes home and finds a brand new bmw in his driveway with a bow on it. Baby father bought his wife a brand new car. They argued about it because he thought it was out of line but she argued back by saying “it was a gift for raising his kids” and called him “insecure”.

A couple weeks go by and he finds out his wife has been going to dinners with her baby father. Once again they argue she calls him insecure. Until one night dude comes home from a night shift and his wife isn’t home. He had her location on his phone and she’s in a hotel downtown. She comes home, they argue and she confesses she’s been sleeping with her baby father. They get into a heated argument and he threw her across the room.

She called the police and he was locked for domestic violence :snoop:.

Now the kids are all upset about it because he’s a man who put hands on their mother supposedly. They all yapping and telling the mom she need to leave him etc:mjpls:.

Now ex husband can’t go back to his house, his step kids and his blood daughter (my ex) are refusing to talk to him. The wife files for divorce and basically is given the house and brehs military retirement:snoop:.

The Baby Father then moves into ex husbands house :dead:Smashing his now ex wife and hanging out with his kids.

The second youngest daughter is getting married. She doesn’t invite him to the wedding. This is the same daughter he put through college and raised since she could walk. That one really hurt Breh. I was at the wedding and her Bio father walked her down the aisle :dwillhuh:

Now the ex husband only has contact with his biological daughter and me. It even took a lot of convincing from me to get my gf to speak with her father who now lives alone in a one bedroom apartment. I went over there one day with her and he broke down in tears. He spent the last thirty years of his life building a family that abandoned him. Spent hundreds of thousands he won’t recoup and they won’t allow him to see grandkids.
Breh caught covid and was on his deathbed they still ain’t call him :upsetfavre:.

Now I’m not gonna lie the bio pops is a cool dude for an ex felon. He’s also paid because of family business. He’s making up for lost time and is always on the go. Him and his BM always taking trips and buying luxury stuff her ex husband couldn’t afford. His kids love him too. But I could never shake how bad I felt fit the ex husband. He’s become a recluse and a hoarder now. I had to lend him some money and he was too ashamed to ask His daughter. This took place during the 6 1/2 years we were together. He also did a lot of SIMP shyt to try to win her back.

GMB and wife single moms brehs.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
FUKK!!! If that isn't THE cautionary tale against stepdaddy simps, I don't know what else is. Put that story in the same file as the PJ Washington situation.

i wish it was made up but that is his reality. It’s fukked up and I’m glad I got away from that family.
Step kids will never be your kids. Even if you raise them.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk them kids.

Im not sure how he lost half his retirement check that shouldn’t of occurred at all. I’m assuming he was retired already when they got divorced.

disloyal fool ass kids. I wish he bounced back better. Wish it was a way he could sue or something.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Man fukk them kids.

Im not sure how he lost half his retirement check that shouldn’t of occurred at all. I’m assuming he was retired already when they got divorced.

disloyal fool ass kids. I wish he bounced back better. Wish it was a way he could sue or something.

Yeah idk details but he mentioned she was given part of his retirement.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
One day the ex husband comes home and finds a brand new bmw in his driveway with a bow on it. Baby father bought his wife a brand new car. They argued about it because he thought it was out of line but she argued back by saying “it was a gift for raising his kids” and called him “insecure”.

I will never raise another man's child.

That man was doing more because they were not his biological kids. Did he get a Beemer, too?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Wouldn't blame dude if he offed his ex wife. They didn't really fukk with dude for them to up and abandon him after all those years together.

Your girl is almost as bad as his wife in the situation, how you abandon your dad after you see he got cheated on and his family taken from him. You dodged a bullet not staying with her.