GMB..... raise ungrateful step kids

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
We need to stop doing this.

Assuming you're not telling ducktales, she is not a very sweet lady. She is a bytch and people would do well to consider how she would act if they were stood between her and something she wanted.

I could never call her that. She’s been nothing but kind to me. Just a messed up situation where she was dead wrong. But it also didn’t help that the ex husband gained weight and looked like Carl Winslow. Her bf came out of prison in much better shape and with a hairline :mjlol:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Wouldn't blame dude if he offed his ex wife. They didn't really fukk with dude for them to up and abandon him after all those years together.

Your girl is almost as bad as his wife in the situation, how you abandon your dad after you see he got cheated on and his family taken from him. You dodged a bullet not staying with her.

we got into heated arguments about it. I definitely looked at her funny after that too. But she’s a follower and always followed after her sisters

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
images

fukk them kids..

My grandpops had a saying

"an angel could fly down from heaven and say to me please don't do what your about to do...and you know what I'm gonna do it anyway"

when the car showed up and she accepted it that was the last day he should have laid eyes on her...
she could have said its for the first one of his kids to get a license, instead she took it knowing it would anger breh
how about that nikka give me back all the bread I spent on his punk ass kids while he was in booty camp

any man going thru anything like this instantly makes his side bytch his new bytch...straight promotes her out the blue but makes it seem as if they had such a good evening together that he doesn't want it to end...the dream you been selling becomes a reality and you start a whole new family as an older pops

don't look back

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
images

fukk them kids..

My grandpops had a saying

"an angel could fly down from heaven and say to me please don't do what your about to do...and you know what I'm gonna do it anyway"

when the car showed up and she accepted it that was the last day he should have laid eyes on her...
she could have said its for the first one of his kids to get a license, instead she took it knowing it would anger breh
how about that nikka give me back all the bread I spent on his punk ass kids while he was in booty camp

any man going thru anything like this instantly makes his side bytch his new bytch...straight promotes her out the blue but makes it seem as if they had such a good evening together that he doesn't want it to end...the dream you been selling becomes a reality and you start a whole new family as an older pops

don't look back

I disagree about the car. On one hand it’s an underhanded gift but dude was locked and wanted to gift his BM something for appreciation :yeshrug:. On the other hand my pride wouldn’t allow me to be cool with it

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Because men pursue and women are pursued, women are often put in the precarious situation of deciding who is the better man. One man is always going to leave hurt.

It’s fukked up, but those are the breaks. A man is only as loyal as his options. That shyt goes for women too.

If your woman doesn’t see you as top dog, you’re gonna have a rough time.