GMB
WE all we got

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
His first wife was there through his alcohol addiction even his cheating and threw her in the bushes to just married a skank

same with Terrance Howard who first wife stood by him and he fukked that up

how about never get married until u know that u are done with other trouble p*ssy

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why get married if you’re rich and famous and have access to top notch p*ssy? Especially with divorce rates and the mindset of the modern woman being what it is in 2020? That is the stupidest, most ass backwards shyt EVER:mindblown:

Hope these women keep taking these dumb nikkas to the cleaners until they collectively WAKE UP:rudy:

Marriage in 2020 has NO benefit for a man. This ain’t 1952 anymore :camby:
According to the article she married him after the accident when they knew the Walmart check was coming.

I kinda understand his reasoning she was "there" when he was fukked up feeding him soup but he and she knew that he was going to get the come up of a limetime too.

shyt as a comedian/ actor he was seeing some money he should've and probably would've just piped and seeded her up and kept it at that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man I can't lie that bytch is bad but, If I had his money marriage wouldn't even be option
Dude is in LA she's decent but there's badder that even when he was hustleman that he had access to. Homie was really hustleman back before Martin put him on. I heard he used to sell peanuts at Yankee Stadium with Method Man back in the day.

Before he got put on he probably never had a dime act like she cared about him. Frankly going by TMZ it was a finesse form the start a Blind date with a ugly nikka with a fly bytch and they ended up linking? After the Hustleman shyt? Even if this happened before 30 Rock he was still Hustleman and she couldn't act like she didn't know who he was. Somebody sent that chick to him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Can't speak on the hoe situation but I assume he wa doing aight. She was with him before he got hit by the truck.
But definitely AFTER the Hustleman come up. That being said that didn't mean he had paper because Bruh man from the 5th flo' is struggling as was all the Martin cast except Martin, Pam and him.