article-2651419-1E8CA20D00000578-521_634x772.jpg

lmfao idiot

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It appears they got engaged 3 years before the eventual $90M accident even happened. So by the time they actually wed, they had to believe it was all about love, which I have no doubts that it was. However as tough as marriage can be, that amount of money can certainly affect people in strange ways.

Looking deeper: At around 40, he should never taken a then-20-year old seriously. The likelihood of her being the same woman at 30 and beyond was slim. Further, he had some money then, so that really alters the lens in which a very young lady views a older man. Motives should have been questioned.

:dahell:

Tracy was already a millionaire before

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really , he's one of the most non funny comedians to me and he has corny ass roles. dont even see how he made it

His stand up is...........different
But he is a cool comedic actor. And he got far because he is cool with Lauren Michael the producer of snl. He also produces alot of movies for Adam Sandler Mike Myers tina fay all the snl people. So he knows the right people to get different roles and shows.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is why if you get married you should never sign papers.

The state shouldn’t be in the business of marrying people anyway.

I understand all the “legal” issues as to why you might want the state to “recognize” your union but too many brehs are catching strays once a female decides to leave.

Ever heard of common law?

it’s cheaper to buy two houses side by side and you live in one and your girl in the next so you’ll never be recognized as common law

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
His stand up is...........different
But he is a cool comedic actor. And he got far because he is cool with Lauren Michael the producer of snl. He also produces alot of movies for Adam Sandler Mike Myers tina fay all the snl people. So he knows the right people to get different roles and shows.

Maybe it was Longest Yard :yeshrug:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

Is there a pic where this man is showing a bit of masculinity next to his lady? Always cheesing being the class clown next to her in the red carpet. No wonder she's craving for new dikk. Quarantine made her realise she cant stand this nikka cornball antics no more :hhh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m sure he has a prenup

PRENUPS PROTECT THE MONEY YOU HAD BEFORE MARRIAGE.

SHES ENTITLED TO THE MONEY MADE
DURING THE MARRIAGE.

YALL THINK ALL THESE ATHLETES
WHO GET RAPED BY THEIR EXS
DIDNT GET PRENUPS
BUT MADE MORE AFTER MARRIAGE?
:devil:
:evil:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It appears they got engaged 3 years before the eventual $90M accident even happened. So by the time they actually wed, they had to believe it was all about love, which I have no doubts that it was. However as tough as marriage can be, that amount of money can certainly affect people in strange ways.

Looking deeper: At around 40, he should never taken a then-20-year old seriously. The likelihood of her being the same woman at 30 and beyond was slim. Further, he had some money then, so that really alters the lens in which a very young lady views a older man. Motives should have been questioned.

Tracy was already on TV and had paper before the accident