GMB: Tracy Morgan bout to get pockets ran

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a pic where this man is showing a bit of masculinity next to his lady? Always cheesing being the class clown next to her in the red carpet. No wonder she's craving for new dikk. Quarantine made her realise she cant stand this nikka cornball antics no more :hhh:

:russ:
Damn you hating on a man taking a pic

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PRENUPS PROTECT THE MONEY YOU HAD BEFORE MARRIAGE.

SHES ENTITLED TO THE MONEY MADE
DURING THE MARRIAGE.

YALL THINK ALL THESE ATHLETES
WHO GET RAPED BY THEIR EXS
DIDNT GET PRENUPS
BUT MADE MORE AFTER MARRIAGE?
:devil:
:evil:

They got married after the accident

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ever heard of common law?

it’s cheaper to buy two houses side by side and you live in one and your girl in the next so you’ll never be recognized as common law
Stick to Canadian laws. Most US states got rid of this bullshyt years ago. Only 8 states recognize this dumb ass law. It's very easy not to live those states that accept it.

Fat Fred Jones

Reticent
Daps
:dahell:

Tracy was already a millionaire before

Tracy was already on TV and had paper before the accident

I acknowledged his money in the second paragraph of the post you quoted. But I will add that possibly being a worth a few million is nothing like getting a > $50M (post-taxes & fees) settlement. At any rate, he already had enough money and notoriety to question her motives long before Wal-Mart crashed the party.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Yep. The accident and eventual settlement was just a bonus. Fed that some Campbell’s soup, gave him a sponge bath or two and bingo!!!
What does that tell you about how taken cared of black men are in this era, when a few hot meals and a bath is all it takes to get a nikka sprung and feel like a king who is appreciated :wow:

Black man, we're on our own :mjcry:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:russ:
Damn you hating on a man taking a pic
i mean, this man cant even keep a straight face to take a family pic for a few seconds, even the baby is like :francis:
iu

Megan-Wollover-is-best-known-as-a-second-wife-of-Tracy-Morgan-American-actor-and-comedian.jpg

iu

iu

I mean, really Tracy? :martin: