GMB: Tracy Morgan bout to get pockets ran

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I won't say he deserves it because when people take advantage of someone at their most vulnerable that is fowl. But his first wife probably smiled at this news.
Oh shyt he charged a chick for her this is a an Eniko situation. He should've piped on the side and stayed with the Day One chick. She would've understood some Road p*ssy.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But definitely AFTER the Hustleman come up. That being said that didn't mean he had paper because Bruh man from the 5th flo' is struggling as was all the Martin cast except Martin, Pam and him.

Damn yall really dont know tracy career
:dead:

He was on snl for years before he was 30 rock for 7 seasons. He did a whole fukking movie with Bruce Willis but he was struggling?

:mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

He was on snl for years before he was 30 rock for 7 seasons. He did a whole fukking movie with Bruce Willis but he was struggling?
Ok I don't keep up with these nikkas like that, I'm not Entertainement Tonight. I knew he was on Martin and I heard he was on 30 Rock I didn't know about the SNL thing and always wondered why he was on a show with ex SNL people.

Now I know.

In that case this is kinda on him. He was a hollywood nikka and surprised that he met a dime on a blind date and she wanted to fukk with him. She saw dollar signs from jump.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

:mjlol:

not really , he's one of the most non funny comedians to me and he has corny ass roles. dont even see how he made it

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
article-2651419-1E8CA20D00000578-521_634x772.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I don't keep up with these nikkas like that, I'm not Entertainement Tonight. I knew he was on Martin and I heard he was on 30 Rock I didn't know about the SNL thing and always wondered why he was on a show with ex SNL people.

Now I know.

In that case this is kinda on him. He was a hollywood nikka and surprised that he met a dime on a blind date and she wanted to fukk with him. She saw dollar signs from jump.

I feel so as well but after he almost died I think she used that opportunity to make him fall in love with her. I don't know if yal remember but when that truck hit him his friend was killed and he was in coma for while. When he came out of it he could not walk and he said he was suicidal. If she is there all time and helping I dont think most people would not see that as genuine.

Or she could have kept high on painkillers until she was pregnant and she told him she had to be married.

Either way ruthless woman.