GO CHECK YOUR DEBIT CARDS NOW!!

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
So my brother just hit me saying he walked in to a restaurant and paid cash for his food because he didnt have any money on his card and later on found out that his card overdrafted from this same restaurant.. So he paid cash but somehow his card was charged the exact same amount that he paid in cash..

That made me check my card because i went to this same restaurant earlier in the day.. My food came up to $30 but when i looked at my bank statement i was charged an extra $10 somehow.. Mind you i only swiped once for $30..

That made me look at the last two months of transactions, i noticed that 3 different stores i visited charged my card twice in the same day for more than i spent at the store..

Have any of yall had this problem recently?

Im the type too never check my bank statements so aint no telling how long this shyt been happening.. This some bull shyt i wonder if a few companies systems are hacked or what but im not feeling this shyt.

Last edited:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Had an issue with a Marriott hotel. Charged me twice, but it was on their credit card. They reversed that charge with the quickness.

if you have the means and self control, make debit card purchases with a credit card and pay it off throughout the month. Will help your credit and provide some protection. You will also earn perks for other things.

:troll:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
STOP USING DEBIT CARDS!!

How many times do we have to say this :mindblown:

Use a credit card… purchase shyt with the institution’s money, if there’s an issue, have them figure it out, pay the balance in full each month.

Why are you all using debit cards? :gucci:

what type of world do you nikkas live in where y’all expect people to stop using debit cards :dead:

some of y’all say the dumbest shyt sometimes

Daps
Reppin
NYC
what type of world do you nikkas live in where y’all expect people to stop using debit cards :dead:

some of y’all say the dumbest shyt sometimes

I can’t believe this even has to be explained.

There’s absolutely no reason to use a debit card unless you are pulling cash out of your checking.

Using it for day to day purchases as opposed to a credit card leaves money / rewards on the table.

I don’t know a single person who uses a debit card

Last edited: