• Kaisch

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Fiorina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Over and out :deadmanny:

You're a real tough guy Jeb hiding behind your mother's skirt.

Can you believe this guy? Who drags their 90 year old mother,who is in a walker by the way, in the freezing cold for a campaign that is done. Your campaign is a disaster and mommy can't save you.

Jeb is going to have a very hard time tomorrow night and his mom won't be there to save him.

That I can guarantee.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You're a real tough guy Jeb hiding behind your mother's skirt.

Can you believe this guy? Who drags their 90 year old mother,who is in a walker by the way, in the freezing cold for a campaign that is done. Your campaign is a disaster and mommy can't save you.

Jeb is going to have a very hard time tomorrow night and his mom won't be there to save him.

That I can guarantee.
So you saying Jebs mommy is :old:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Trump had the crowd chanting USA! USA!. Now he gets them chanting Mexico! Mexico!

Trump: “Just let me ask you one question about the wall. Who the hell is going to pay for the wall?”

Crowd: “Mexico!”

Trump: “Who?”

Crowd: “Mexico!”

Trump: “The head of Mexico came out today, he said there’s no way we’re going to pay for a wall. It’s just going to get bigger if he acts that way.”
:mjlol:
3500.jpg

“She’s beautiful, but she’s even more beautiful on the inside.” Photograph: Rick Wilking/Reuters
While Democrats are out there fighting about feminism Trump is showing off Melania on the stage.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Anyone voting for puppet Rubio is a clown. I think it's going to be close between Trump and Rubio. I'm not sure I buy the polls completely and I'm not sure how much Christie's evisceration of Rubio will matter because Rubio has the full backing and support of the party now.

It'll be interesting, I'm predicting Trump wins but it's closer than the polls suggest. Rubio 2nd. Cruz probably a distant 3rd but I could see Kaisch giving him a run.

nah, rubio debate performance killed him. govs gonna split vote and some bernies' are going trump's way because bernie is landsliding

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Kasich won the Dixville vote 3-2 over the Don. Sanders won 4-0 there. Kasich was the only (I think) to actually go there and Jeb called them behind the scenes (per CNN) but still didnt get a vote. 2/8/16 ...Neo Establishment is gonna take an epic L. Even Rand got a vote there (still on ballot :shaq:).

Gonna be the fukkeriest day of '16