Gonzoe Tells A Story of Suge Knight Forcing DJ Quick To Slap his Own Brother In Law

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Dudes like Suge never survive in New York, if he was moving how he moved in Cali in NY he would have been dead before Death Row even started. No disrespect to Cali, I fn love California, but all that bully shyt in the street gets you shot a hundred times in the city. Why was them "gangstas" letting him do all that shyt to them? Cause he's big and got a big crew? Lol, that shyt is crazy, woulda been a dead man walking in 80s-90s NY
Haitian Jack?

Plus keep in mind suge was only punkin scary nikkas. It ain't like he was treating killers like this.

Orlando Anderson gave a damn who suge was when he shot up his car in the middle of a busy street

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Never heard about this? Can you elaborate breh?

Reggie Wright asked Travon when he interviewed him about Quik saying “Travon bytch ass caused the downfall for Death Row.” Basically said Quik is talkin tough but really afraid of him and would never say that in his face. Told a story about how Suge sent him and some other goons to Quik’s crib to collect some money or some production reels and how Quik gave em up with no fight. Also talked about how he was chillin at Quik’s sisters crib sometime after that incident and Quik stopped by not knowin Tray was there. Quik saw Tray and was shook and very respectful.

I’m too lazy to find the timestamp but the interview’s not long and pretty dope.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Dudes like Suge never survive in New York, if he was moving how he moved in Cali in NY he would have been dead before Death Row even started. No disrespect to Cali, I fn love California, but all that bully shyt in the street gets you shot a hundred times in the city. Why was them "gangstas" letting him do all that shyt to them? Cause he's big and got a big crew? Lol, that shyt is crazy, woulda been a dead man walking in 80s-90s NY
He finessed a mob boss from prison out his record label and millions.

It was on from there...Suge knew how to play the game.

He had gang members and police on payroll.

There was gang network of riders willing to put in work if lines are crossed.

Whole families would get touched if it came down to it.

Not to mention Suge's legacy and affiliation in the street.

You can survive anywhere if you have those resources at your disposal.

Daps
Lol I remember this mini tour they had

It was Pac, Dre, Snoop, Dogg Pound etc January of 1996.. they only did two cities tho New Orleans and Gund Arena in Cleveland

Lol I remember this mini tour they had

It was Pac, Dre, Snoop, Dogg Pound etc January of 1996.. they only did two cities tho New Orleans and Gund Arena in Cleveland
Pac had performed thugz mansion in new orleans along with whatz ya phone number and mob.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Meanwhile snitches walk around NY with impunity...:stopitslime:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Alpo says hi

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
In the book LAbrynth from 2002, they said Suge not only had a hit squad full of bloods, but he had a hit squad of members of the LAPD and CPD :picard:

nikka had to be an informant to get away with that level of power and corruption as a black man