Gonzoe Tells A Story of Suge Knight Forcing DJ Quick To Slap his Own Brother In Law

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He got to where he was by deboing people in the first place though
Deboing frat kids and old white men a year or two before that he was in college doing nothing :camby:
He got to where he was by being a smart business man and Dr. Dre, Dre is the real MVP. For over 30 years he's been shytting out millionaires and even billionaires.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Deboing frat kids and old white men :camby:
He got to where he was by being a smart business man and Dr. Dre, Dre is the real MVP. For over 30 years he's been shytting out millionaires and even billionaires.
I was thinking more Harry o and eazy e lol

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking more Harry o and eazy e lol
He was already on, in the game and rich by then.
He didn't do shyt buy obey orders from Harry-O initially.

Jerry Heller "signed over" contracts but they still got their money and had to green light every release. Meaning that they didn't invest shyt or take any risk but still made the same bread. I don't know why cats try to act like they gave up any bread at all.

Last edited:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can you imagine one of Suge homies that helped beat yo ass show up to your house in full police uniform to fill out your complaint against Suge Knight.

:wtf:

:mjlol:

Victim: Yea, I'd like to press charges on Suge......

Victim::francis:

Victim: nevermind....

Cops: Alright Sir, you have a great day

* insert gif of Tray from Boyz n da hood punching air*

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
He was already on, in the game and rich by then.
He didn't do shyt buy obey orders from Harry-O initially.

Jerry Heller "signed over" contracts but they still got their money and had to green light every release. Meaning that they didn't invest shyt or take any risk but still made the same bread. I don't know why cats try to act like they gave up any bread at all.
I’m not gonna act like I know all the specifics but all I’m saying is he used strong arm tactics from the beginning

It wasn’t like he got super rich and powerful and changed his m.o.

These other black execs didn’t get into position the way Suge did

Yeah Suge has brains but if he wasn’t a 400 lb monster I’m not sure if he woulda even got to where he was to begin with

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Mutah Napoleon pulling a gun on a member because that member (rip) slapped his brother..over some food and liquor!

Shyt I done slapped niccas over a dollar owed from spades but that shyt always got peaced if that’s REALLY the homie

He finessed a mob boss from prison out his record label and millions.

It was on from there...Suge knew how to play the game.

He had gang members and police on payroll.

There was gang network of riders willing to put in work if lines are crossed.

Whole families would get touched if it came down to it.

Not to mention Suge's legacy and affiliation in the street.

You can survive anywhere if you have those resources at your disposal.

The crazy, lone wolf with heart is usually always respected and even feared but the boss with resources at his disposal will usually have the most longevity

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Homie that’s easy to say here, and on here I say the same. But Quik probably knew better than anyone in that room that there was a very good chance he could've been beaten to death in there, or watched his friend beaten into a coma.

I saw an interview where someone was saying how back in them early days out on tour some of them dudes jumped on two nikkas with jewelry on that that thought they were coming to get snoop and them autographs. It’s on YouTube I just can’t remember who was being interviewed. Said they robbed em and stomped em out so bad he didn’t know if them dudes were dead or not. I saw another interview with a dude named Big James who said he was suge driver. The nikka talked about grabbing a nikkas ass when he’d been doing time in a way that made it seem like he’d really enjoyed it. To say them dudes were some wolves wouldn’t even begin to describe it. Suge might’ve let Quik make it because of who he was, but they probably would’ve done his boy so bad Quik just said fukk it and made it right later. And I’d bet his homeboy understood and was damn grateful.

I just thank god I was never around anything near close to that kinda decrepitude.

When he said that, I had to make sure I heard the right thing, so I played it back, and he really said that shyt:dwillhuh:

Granted, he was setting the guy up, but from how he said it, I'm not sure if he grabbed the guys ass or really went into his pants because he said he "stuck his hand up his booty":huhldup: