Gonzoe Tells A Story of Suge Knight Forcing DJ Quick To Slap his Own Brother In Law

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dudes like Suge never survive in New York, if he was moving how he moved in Cali in NY he would have been dead before Death Row even started. No disrespect to Cali, I fn love California, but all that bully shyt in the street gets you shot a hundred times in the city. Why was them "gangstas" letting him do all that shyt to them? Cause he's big and got a big crew? Lol, that shyt is crazy, woulda been a dead man walking in 80s-90s NY

Guys like suge are just as generous as they are cruel. That is how they survive

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
In the book LAbrynth from 2002, they said Suge not only had a hit squad full of bloods, but he had a hit squad of members of the LAPD and CPD :picard:

Can you imagine one of Suge homies that helped beat yo ass show up to your house in full police uniform to fill out your complaint against Suge Knight.

:wtf:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
the Death Row fall and curse is epic :wow:

Dead List
Tupac
Nate Dogg
Prince Ital (dude from Blasphemy, What's Next etc)
Fatal Hussien
Kadafi
Bountry
Heron
Frank Alexander
Johnny J
Poochie
Big Syke
Flipside (OFTB)
Hen Dog (death row graphic artist)

Don’t forget “TaaDaw” aka “Sal T Nutz” aka “DJ EZ Dic”.

ricky-harris-bet-comedy

RIP Ricky Harris aka Malvo

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Dudes like Suge never survive in New York, if he was moving how he moved in Cali in NY he would have been dead before Death Row even started. No disrespect to Cali, I fn love California, but all that bully shyt in the street gets you shot a hundred times in the city. Why was them "gangstas" letting him do all that shyt to them? Cause he's big and got a big crew? Lol, that shyt is crazy, woulda been a dead man walking in 80s-90s NY
cause in the beginning suge had all the Compton pirus on the same page pretty much he had a good few Compton piru sets riding for him and deathrow which made him dangerous .... its only later on near the end when all the infighting happened and jealousy and falling out happened that he started loosing his power then most the mob pirus from suges crew started getting killed ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
My opinion ov suge based on every interview / documentary I’ve seen is I wouldn’t say he was a super thug but he deffo wasn’t no punk either ... his size intimidated certain nikkas and I’ll deffo give him credit for been a survivor been shot/shot at on 4 different occasions / survived gang wars / been jumped / hit with iron bars n countless other shyt to his credit that makes me think he ain’t no punk ... a lot ov the shyt tho he could have avoided but he was stuck on stupid ... he loves drama aswelll .... suge deffo is partly the reason why the pirus started infighting too ..... the pac situation another bone headed decision to let pac start reppin mob n getting caught up in that shyt n the shyt with terry carter it’s like suge just didn’t learn and grow from his mistakes ....

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
think how many c league gangbangers sold out for 6ixnine's bag.

now imagine suge with all those hungry ATG sets trying to please him for the bag.
LOL the nikkas with Tekashi were not C league. Not sure what you're talking about.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think 2 more reasons too

Quik was supposed to be the first artist aigned to Future Shock Records (before they renamed it Death Row and possibly before they had Dr. Dre) and Quik was from Compton too so he knew what fukkery Suge was about way before anyone else
Suge is not having his artist and one of the top producers for Death Row being beat to death because he didn't slap his brother in law.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
That dude Suge was an A-grade loser.
Bum with no respect before the money and a bum with no respect after it.
Dude used all his money and the amazing position he was in to be a tough guy :snoop: