Good-Looking Brehs Y'all Ever Been Hit With The Friendzone?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Attractiveness is more than good looks though.
Much more. And being friends with girls isn't a bad thing. It also doesn't mean they won't sleep with you.

@SheWantTheD what do you consider a good looking breh? I'm curious. Describe your ideal breh. I bet you found him in one of the new posters while you cruising through the post pics thread.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Truth. You can pretty on the eyes but corny, disagreeable/unlikable, unsure of yourself (i.e. how everyone says India Westbrooks tries to be like Rihanna instead of herself)

Looks only grab people's attention, but when you open their mouth to speak, that can seal the attraction or finding out a little more about their personality.
I mean, I agree with unsure of yourself. That's why I've been friendzoned.

You can't really get friendzoned... If you're sexual with your flirting. You just get rejected, which may be want you want anyway.

I friendzoned this black girl because she manipulated me once, I hated the way that made me feel. She asked me to call her, I say I will. :sas1:.

I don't call her.:rudy:. She's pretty though still but she uses everybody. I'm glad I got a taste of it tho, I felt like I dealt with one of the WOAT women have to offer.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That don't apply to me though.

:duck: I can talk to and relate with a lot of people no matter what background they come from. Young and old too.

I think I get friendzoned cause I'm not sexually aggressive enough and cause I don't have the energy certain chicks are attracted to :yeshrug::manny:
Screenname: ShewanttheD :rolleyes:

Irony? lol

But as I told you before, you're attractive physically, but you're also childish/immature/innocent. So that's why I even asked you if you are oblivious to when women are flirting with you by arguing with you, etc things like that. You don't seem like you'd really know how to react to it.

You have the looks but you need the game. You do have a nice personality but it's like a cute young boy/guy (fresh out of his teen years). Not a man.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Related to my last post

bsDwhEf.jpg

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I told you this already. You are annoying. It's obvious that they don't find you as attractive as you think you are and/or you are annoying and they don't really like your personality like that.
How do you friendzone annoying people? You like being friends with people that annoy you?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
When chicks see me they friend zone me off the rip :mjcry: "Bestfriend lets go to the beach today" :troll: introducing me to her friends like "This is Collateral everyone, he's like a brother to me" :troll: And then I get the privilege to make more friends :mjcry:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
ionno mayne these chicks were choosing on a breh.

There can be times where yeah you attract many chicks at that moment but there's always gonna be a few where you just don't fit their bill even if you have features that are generally highly attractive

Can come down to tone of voice, skin tone, too pretty (I've been told this), etc

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Much more. And being friends with girls isn't a bad thing. It also doesn't mean they won't sleep with you.

@SheWantTheD what do you consider a good looking breh? I'm curious. Describe your ideal breh. I bet you found him in one of the new posters while you cruising through the post pics thread.
My ideal breh is myself. If I was a woman I'd fukk the shyt outta myself :mjgrin:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When chicks see me they friend zone me off the rip :mjcry: "Bestfriend lets go to the beach today" :troll: introducing me to her friends like "This is Collateral everyone, he's like a brother to me" :troll: And I get the privilege to make more friends :mjcry:
Damn breh that shyt ain't never happen to me. I've been hit with the friendzone but I never let that shyt connect or I ate them shyts.

Giselle

Daps

The only time a woman would friendzone someone who she thinks is perfect for her personality wise is if he is physically unattractive to her. If she thinks he is very attractive and a great person, but still rejects him, then she's more than likely scared (usually about things not ending well or if she thinks he's too good for her).

How do you friendzone annoying people? You like being friends with people that annoy you?
I'm pretty sure that the term "friend" is being used loosely here and it's more like an aquaintance. Like they don't hang out together a lot and aren't very close where they talk about everything, like a friend. People have aquaintances who they see often in passing or maybe they share a class or club together and polite and speak to them, but aren't really true friends and don't even hang around eachother much. I also did not only say annoying, I said they probably just don't like his personality much. Friendzone doesn't mean that they're actually friends all of the time.

Or maybe y'all just call any and everybody y'all friend. I don't.

Yeah, that could go for the first one.

I am 5ft6 and would never be with someone the same height as me.

Last edited:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
iv had chicks throw p*ssy at me, when i wasn't interested.

then when i'm interested and try to take them up on that old offer, they act like they just wanna be friends.

does that count?

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
The only time a woman would friendzone someone who she thinks is perfect for her personality wise is if he is physically unattractive to her. If she thinks he is very attractive and a great person, but still rejects him, then she's more than likely scared (usually about things not ending well or if she thinks he's too good for her).

Aka

bsDwhEf.jpg

:dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I told you this already. You are annoying. It's obvious that they don't find you as attractive as you think you are and/or you are annoying and they don't really like your personality like that.
How I am on here could or could not be how I am in real life :mjpls:

Plus from the reactions I get from women I would say I'm a good looking breh. :yeshrug::manny:

How come grown adult women were trying to sex me when I was underage? And it wasn't just one or two. Why did I have several teachers risking their entire lives to sex me? :mjpls:

They were the aggressors too

I'm ugly tho

raw