Good-Looking Brehs Y'all Ever Been Hit With The Friendzone?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
How I am on here could or could not be how I am in real life :mjpls:

Plus from the reactions I get from women I would say I'm a good looking breh. :yeshrug::manny:

How come grown adult women were trying to sex me when I was underage? And it wasn't just one or two. Why did I have several teachers risking their entire lives to sex me? :mjpls:

They were the aggressors too

I'm ugly tho

raw
You're probably not speaking to them as well as you should be. The older women were probably just driven by lust, they don't care how you speak to them.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A nikka cant get friendzoned unless you accept it..:stopitslime:
Yeah they threw the friendzone at me but I either ate that shyt or bobbed and weaved out the way :steviej:

Neither never contacted me again. And when I saw them both again in person they smiled and/or laughed.

The first one I walked past her in the hallway at my old school without acknowledging her and she was smiling to herself. Second one I actually talked to her but that's it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Let you tell it.....

You do a lot of "I'm this, I'm that".....that only makes you look like more of a lame.

Confidence and delusion are two different things. :ufdup:
I can be charismatic when I want to. But I don't really care to bring that out of me for most people.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
People say if you get friendzoned it's because the chick ain't find you that attractive. I would say I'm a good looking dude and I've been hit with the friendzone twice.

And both chicks from I can tell, found me physically attractive.

So what's up coli scientists? Y'all hypothesis' ain't adding up. :martin:

Brehettes have y'all ever put a nikka you found physically attractive in the friendzone and he didn't have anything off putting like kids, a bad attitude or sumfin?
I have a dude I'm physically and sexually attracted to right now in the friend zone (well not really since we've had sex twice)

But he's there because
A) I don't want a relationship right now and
B) I don't know him well enough to want a relationship with him and
C) there's a 99.9% chance he doesn't want to wife me

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I have a dude I'm physically and sexually attracted to right now in the friend zone (well not really since we've had sex twice)

But he's there because
A) I don't want a relationship right now and
B) I don't know him well enough to want a relationship with him and
C) there's a 99.9% chance he doesn't want to wife me
Is that a Dragon Age avatar?