Got Fired After One Month. Lesson Of The Day: A CACs Words Are Meaningless

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
:dahell: fukk u doing trusting the white man for? anything a white person say to me, i assume its a lie off top....he can tell me the sky is blue...and my eyes will see red

u never believe white people, u have to play chess with them and always have your ass covered and interact like a robot. Your conversation topics should always be A. the weather B. sports C. The Job

and u go home...
I admit I let my guard down and got too comfortable :francis: But like I said, I needed the wake up call.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
A person cannot be randomly fired. There have to be written warnings between a supervisor and hr. If it happens without those circumstances being met, they have to pay unemployment.
Not in my case. State of Georgia is an at will employment state meaning you can be fired at anytime unless you have a contract stating otherwise.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
A person cannot be randomly fired. There have to be written warnings between a supervisor and hr. If it happens without those circumstances being met, they have to pay unemployment.

Georgia is a right to work state and an at-will employment state...yeah they can randomly fire down there...

In the same vein...an employee can just walk out....

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Being late is the absolutely unacceptable in life period.

Get that shyt out of your system now.

I can't take anyone seriously who doesn't value punctuality.
I'm with you on that. I HATE being late. I made the mistake of believing him when he said doesn't trip over being 1 or 2 minutes late. Just something I gotta learn from. Ironically I'm always on time if not early for everything else.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
:dahell: fukk u doing trusting the white man for? anything a white person say to me, i assume its a lie off top....he can tell me the sky is blue...and my eyes will see red

u never believe white people, u have to play chess with them and always have your ass covered and interact like a robot. Your conversation topics should always be A. the weather B. sports C. The Job

and u go home...

I need one of your shytting on white people threads. cacs been pissing me off all day