Got Fired After One Month. Lesson Of The Day: A CACs Words Are Meaningless

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:dahell: fukk u doing trusting the white man for? anything a white person say to me, i assume its a lie off top....he can tell me the sky is blue...and my eyes will see red

u never believe white people, u have to play chess with them and always have your ass covered and interact like a robot. Your conversation topics should always be A. the weather B. sports C. The Job

and u go home...

:mjpls: bot 9000

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
What's your dream business OP. If you were to get unlimited startup money to create a good/service business for the community, what would it be?

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
what office was it and how much per hour? im n atl might can hook u up with a call center job
It was in Sandy Springs and was for $18/hour. I appreciate the offer breh :salute: I spoke with one of my connects at my old teaching gig and may go back that route. I'm just gonna chill for the week before I start looking again though.

Daps
:dahell: fukk u doing trusting the white man for? anything a white person say to me, i assume its a lie off top....he can tell me the sky is blue...and my eyes will see red

u never believe white people, u have to play chess with them and always have your ass covered and interact like a robot. Your conversation topics should always be A. the weather B. sports C. The Job

and u go home...

tru story and dont even talk sports bc they gonna talk about cac sports like baseball

i stick to

1) weather

2)day of the week in relation to the weekend "its Thursday, almost there" :krs:

3) have a good one :myman:

BONUS: Always LEAVE THE BUILDING FOR LUNCH. even if you not hungry, have no food, or whatever. Leaving the building makes sure

1) i dont get hit with any work while off the clock

2) dont get sucked into worked related topics or have to be fake on my break

3) less chance of me revealing something personal that a CAC WILL ALWAYS USE AGAINST YOU LATER :ohlawd:

Daps
What's your dream business OP. If you were to get unlimited startup money to create a good/service business for the community, what would it be?

i ask myself everyday, and i truly dont want to work anymore. not for anyone or myself. im tired of working and i know im not supposed to admit it.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I actually have a consumer electronics product I've been working on the past two years. Been mainly in the early stages and got some prototypes made. In all honesty, I just worked this job to try and pay for that.

Aside from that, I want to get back into real estate, possibly into the commercial side of things. I want to be able to invest in the infrastructure of black neighborhoods somehow.

Daps
It was in Sandy Springs and was for $18/hour. I appreciate the offer breh :salute: I spoke with one of my connects at my old teaching gig and may go back that route. I'm just gonna chill for the week before I start looking again though.

im not mad these call center aint payin shyt anyway. sometimes life is funny. my younger bro on the road right now, managing 21 savage, getting real money

and here I was earlier today, tap dancing, interviewing for a $12 hr job in alpharetta. People think bc your friends or family are rich n famous that you automatically good.

but its hard when your little bro is the success story, and you a big grown ass loser. New year, same bullshyt, same unfufilled goals.:mjcry:

keep yall heads up this been a hard time for me. i finally gave up any stupid dreams of rapping, and finally accepted I aint shyt. :to:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Breh.

5 min early is 5 min late.

Flush your brain of alllllll the bullshyt you're telling yourself about why being late was okay.

Especially a month in. At a month in I would be there 15 min early making my coffee or whatever.

Next time: wake up 30 min earlier than you ordinarily would - and leave the house 30 min earlier. Sit in your car and check FB if you get there 30 min early. On the flip side, you shouldn't be late because of traffic anymore.. unless it's something crazy that would make it to the news.