Green Tea. Is it worth it?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
green tea is okay, highly over rated.

If you can stomach it, pure apple cider vinegar will destroy fat in your diet. It must be consumed before or after a meal.
:silvaugh: @ the thought of that

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Make sure you drink Green tea for breakfast and b4 you go to bed. Finnel and Chamomile are natural so you can used that. If you're really trying to burn fat, alkaline your water by simply putting pieces of lemon in it. Try to drink like 1/2 of your weight...meaning if you weigh 300 lbs, drink 150 ounces of alkaline water daily. [MENTION]2QuikeUHoes[/MENTION] idk about white but I've drink red raspberry tea.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Make sure you drink Green tea for breakfast and b4 you go to bed. Finnel and Chamomile are natural so you can used that. If you're really trying to burn fat, alkaline your water by simply putting pieces of lemon in it. Try to drink like 1/2 of your weight...meaning if you weigh 300 lbs, drink 150 ounces of alkaline water daily. idk about white but I've drink red raspberry tea.

150oz a day?? :wtf:

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
green tea is okay, highly over rated.

If you can stomach it, pure apple cider vinegar will destroy fat in your diet. It must be consumed before or after a meal.

If you are going to use it, you should use the apple cider vinegar with mother in it. Haven't seen it in the store but I ordered a huge bottle for about $8. Most people will need to put it in water or juice to stomach it and you only need a tbsp or two.

On the topic, I like green tea and I drink it because of that. Don't know about the health effects but I don't drink it on a regular basis either. I have started taking green extract pills so we will see what happens.

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Definitely - I get the Twinings versions with flavourings. The one with peach is :wow:

Also try and include a bit of dandelion tea. Tastes like **** but the benefits are great.