Green Tea. Is it worth it?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
If you are going to use it, you should use the apple cider vinegar with mother in it. Haven't seen it in the store but I ordered a huge bottle for about $8. Most people will need to put it in water or juice to stomach it and you only need a tbsp or two.

On the topic, I like green tea and I drink it because of that. Don't know about the health effects but I don't drink it on a regular basis either. I have started taking green extract pills so we will see what happens.
You can usually find it at any natural/organic food store. I use the Bragg brand.

You guys should watch your intake, though, because green tea reduces the absorption of iron from food, which can lead to anemia, so you may need to up your iron if you're drinking it on a consistent basis.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I boiled a pot of water and put like 10 green tea bags in it...a lil sugar....not even enough to taste....sat it in the freezer and :ahh: this shyt is ice cold and good

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Loose-leaf gunpowder green tea is the goat green tea. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_tea

I drink this stuff everyday (3 cups) and I make sure to put LEMON JUICE in it. Very important because lemon juice in green tea makes sure the catechins/polyphenols(antioxidants) are fully absorbed by your intestine. 80% of the catechins/polyphenols are absorbed by the body if there is lemon juice, without lemon juice less than 20% of the catechins/polyphenols are absorbed by the body.

link:
http://lifehacker.com/add-lemon-to-green-tea-for-an-even-healthier-drink-1531650771

Add 2 spoonfuls of buckwheat honey(very dark honey with strong flavour, it tastes like melasses, but buckwheat honey, dark honey is the one with the highest quantity of antioxidants and health benefits)

Looseleaf gunpowder green tea + Lemon juicee + Buckwheat honey = GOAT DRINK

:ohlawd: :noah:

Last edited:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I try to drink a glass of green tea with Apple Cider Vinegar and a lil bit of pure honey.

-DMP-
:lupe: how much ACV do you put in breh? I've been reading about the benefits of it, but been :huhldup: about the taste

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
About 1 tbl spoon. The taste is strong but I'm use to it now. I had to drank it when I had a sore throat, a few times.

-DMP-
Im about to try it. I typically drink a lot of tea at work instead of coffee in the mornings. Good looks :salute:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm from the islands. Green tea is good, so is bush tea, and African bush tea. :wow:

It's good for your immune system. My piss was white as Crystal, plus I had more energy to workout/work. I've NEVER drink coffee.

jamaican-cerasee-tea.jpg

sorrel%20tea.jpg

abphoto.jpg

BushTea_4.jpg

U should try this mint bush as well^^. Rass will clean u out to de max. :mjcry:

U should drink Aleo Vera.

aloe-682x1024.jpg

Aloe Vera is a versatile plant known for anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral, and energy-giving properties. Aloe vera is used to fight infections, boost the immune system, reduce inflammation in arthritis, improve the skin, treat ulcers and heartburn, relieve dental problems, improve cardiovascular health, detox, and diminish diabetes