dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
four song titles with "shyt" :russ:

edit: Gucci & 40...classic and I aint heard a bar :wow:

The second half of Wops career has been slept on:whew:
breh needs a round of applause. the slow & steady low key pace of his career, to be more relevant and influential than jeezy and TI who were running the charts in the 00's, wild to see

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
four song titles with "shyt" :russ:

edit: Gucci & 40...classic and I aint heard a bar :wow:

breh needs a round of applause. the slow & steady low key pace of his career, to be more relevant and influential than jeezy and TI who were running the charts in the 00's, wild to see

Facts :wow: they were on top for longer but gucci overall will have the longer career .

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gucci gets props for overcoming all of what he overcame to arrive where he's at now. When T.I. and Jeezy were huge, it just wasn't his time. Gucci's music then wasn't resonating because it didn't connect with the '00's and even the early '10's. Gucci found his sound and the reason he's bigger now than was previously is because his music connects more with this era than the previous ones. Gucci was not going to hit like that in the '00's because there was already T.I. and Jeezy running the streets doing trap music at the level they were doing trap music and it wasn't a need for a Gucci. T.I. and Jeezy fell behind the times and Gucci's style is far more in tune with now than them.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Gucci gets props for overcoming all of what he overcame to arrive where he's at now. When T.I. and Jeezy were huge, it just wasn't his time. Gucci's music then wasn't resonating because it didn't connect with the '00's and even the early '10's. Gucci found his sound and the reason he's bigger now than was previously is because his music connects more with this era than the previous ones. Gucci was not going to hit like that in the '00's because there was already T.I. and Jeezy running the streets doing trap music at the level they were doing trap music and it wasn't a need for a Gucci. T.I. and Jeezy fell behind the times and Gucci's style is far more in tune with now than them.
:gucci: