Guy who predicted The Broncos winning superbowl months in advanced, predicts NBA finals

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I fast forward and he's correlating Obamas '3rd term' (:what:) and Brons 3rd ring

:heh:

what if, breh. what if this shyt goes down, is that dude a prophet? lmao, i dont think obama is getting a 3rd term but this is interesting tho

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
If Obama is given a 3rd term, which I believe is against constitutional law, then yes, this man may be called a prophet

i saw the video when he predicted the broncos winning before the playoffs even started, and i was like :what: get all the way the fukk outta here...panthers got this easily.

then it happend.

got me buggin

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Apparently this guy predict NBA/NFL finals matchups/winners months in advance but can't monetize it.
Says he predicts superbowls a year in advance :stopitslime:
Let me be able to know what's going on with sports well in advance. I'd be rich.

His Superbowl prediction was not entirely correct. He got the teams correct.

He said that whoever the "bad guys" in the media were would win, in order to help Vegas make money.
Pretty sure Panthers were the bad guys in the media (if either team was) and they lost.

This dude in a past video said that all NFL players are low level masons who are highly trained at deceiving us into believing the games are real.
Then came Mr. Turnsil getting drafted.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Apparently this guy predict NBA/NFL finals matchups/winners months in advance but can't monetize it.
Says he predicts superbowls a year in advance :stopitslime:
Let me be able to know what's going on with sports well in advance. I'd be rich.

His Superbowl prediction was not entirely correct. He got the teams correct.

He said that whoever the "bad guys" in the media were would win, in order to help Vegas make money.
Pretty sure Panthers were the bad guys in the media (if either team was) and they lost.

This dude in a past video said that all NFL players are low level masons who are highly trained at deceiving us into believing the games are real.
Then came Mr. Turnsil getting drafted.

ill quote you again in this thread if lebron wins.
i actually think its gonna happend,too

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
ill quote you again in this thread if lebron wins.
i actually think its gonna happend,too

How about instead of quoting me, you just put your next check on it and make money.
The Cavs are one of the bigger favorites to win right now. Them winning the finals wouldn't be a shock and it wouldn't prove he can predict anything.
It's damn near unavoidable that they will at least make the Finals.

I can make a thread right now saying that I predict a Warriors win. Say it's all some evil scheme or conspiracy theory tied to it.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I fast forward and he's correlating Obamas '3rd term' (:what:) and Brons 3rd ring

lol, right? How exactly is Obama gonna get a 3rd term, considering, you know, it's in the constitution that he can't? I swear, all this 'prediction' shyt is a joke. Atleast this dude is out in front, unlike some of them twitter accounts that lock their accounts, create tweets of every scenario, delete everything that didn't come true, then unlock their account like "look at me, I predicted this months ago".

That said, how convenient that he did this now, after Curry got hurt. He probably had a video ready picking the Warriors until that happened. shyt, I bet he has a few different unpublished videos waiting to go if/when Cleveland goes down.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's an idiot

durantunimpressed.png