Hannibal Burress doesnt support rent control and is a landlord and cacs are turning on him

Jakarta

Go Pack Go
Daps
Reppin
chicago
EIJJXOEU8AA0jYS

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol so if landlords can't make a profit off of their property they paid for, and decide not to buy property, what's the next move?

Let me guess, the Government should just take over housing and assign everyone a place to live right?

But don't put me in some icky suburb or county, I need to live in the city. Me and 50 million other millennials.

What do you mean there's not enough room for all of us?

But seriously, it seems like a whole generation of people just completely don't understand supply and demand. They take it as a personal attack when things they hype up and covet increase in value.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was just telling someone I think I missed my calling as a comedian. Im not some hilarious dude, so it’s not cause I think I’m funny. But it had hit me, that comedians can make a living talking shyt about white people. I was like damn, that wouldn’t be a bad living. Get on stage a few times a week in different cities and just talk cash shyt about white people all night long and get paid for it :krs:

Just gotta sprinkle a few “jokes” in there every once in a while

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Landlords still have expenses they have to cover and also have to deal with property tax increases. Would rent control out some landlords in the red?

People don't care...

For all the "wokeness" of modern people, I'm realizing that it's all theatre.

They operate on the principles of envy, selfishness, and a refusal to self reflect and take accountability for their actions.

The landlord has more than me so he's evil - envy

I don't care what his expenses are, this apartment needs to stay the same price forever because that's how I want it - selfishness

I shouldn't be punished for ruining my credit and not being able to purchase a home and still rent well into my 40s - refusal to take accountability

If you look at those 3 principles you'll see a lot of the motivations of "progressives" they just try to dress it up by pretending to care about some marginalized group who will probably get fukked over in the end by the policies they champion