Hannibal Burress doesnt support rent control and is a landlord and cacs are turning on him

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Please explain to me how wanting to live in the same location for a long time is being greedy.

Please explain to me how having a stagnet income is being greedy.

I'm genuinely curious

:pachaha:

The whole point of public housing was to temporarily house people till they got back on their feet.

instead you have a bunch of families who don’t want to step up because they know they won’t qualify for their cheap housing.

This causes a super long wait list that can be for years for other poor families who need the opportunity.

Tenants who live in rent stabilized apartments often times have the nerve to grandfather their apartments to their kids which causes a scarcity of affordable housing for families who AGAIN need the apartments.

lots of irony here. People cry for affordable housing because they want to save money and buy a home but the reality is a lot of people get cozy and prefer to game the system instead.

I guess the correct term here is selfishness

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
After working in banking for years, I’ve grown to LOATHE people. Most people want everything for nothing. They fukk themselves over through their own illogical idiotic decision making then blame the world for their consequences. I don’t understand what goes through people’s head. These same people don’t want to pay Netflix an extra DOLLAR a month but they expect landlords to rent property at a loss? Buy your own property and shut the fukk up. You can get a mobile home for $10,000 if you broke.

Yup smh. I loathe people to smh

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Folks on here be like buy a house :mjlol: Do y'all got House payment money? do you have good credit? Cause if you don't have any of these, there ain't a possibility of touching a house.

Landlord shouldn't be able to charge over a certain price, and if they do they better offer what that certain bracket needs. Folks be charging 1700 for no washing machine, miss me with ohh poor landlords. :russ:

So if you owned a brownstone and noticed a bunch of tech workers moving into your city.

You wouldn’t hire up the rent to attract those tenants?

before you say no I will tell you that all Black homeowners are sell outs

:russ:

As a matter of fact black homeowners have sold out on black owned real estate companies and have chosen white ones just to get those higher waged newcomers to rent out their spots for higher than normal rents.

Y’all need to be realistic in these post.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
not really. You know how many places go empty because people can’t pay the rent. OR people who can pay it are paying wayyy to much of their income to stay there.

it’s predatory...but hey get your money landlord.

I know this to be true for condo properties. Didn’t know there were vacant “rental” properties like that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In what universe is the average CNA, or any worker making $13 an hour, out here buying houses? :stopitslime:

I've been in the healthcare care industry for close to 15 years now. This is perhaps the most duckiest of ducktale posts I've ever seen in here.

I've worked with hundreds of CNAs in my life in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area. NONE of them have been property owners based off their income alone.

If it was up to you, anyone not a CEO, and exec, an engineer, or a doctor would be living in extreme poverty with nothing to pass down to their kids. You only really want the wealthy to own property ans jack up rent prices while saying "bootstraps". :beli:

Let another French Revolution happen in America:unimpressed:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah these are the repairs he had to make after he stopped renting the house.

He decided to sell it.

The girl living there had 5 kids under 13 and they wrecked that bytch. Busted windows, holes in walls, destroyed the appliances. Broken toilets. They carried it like they didn't give af about that house.

But I guess he deserved it for having the audacity to expect to make money from an investment
Ah. Thought you meant repairs before hand.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In what universe is the average CNA, or any worker making $13 an hour, out here buying houses? :stopitslime:

I've been in the healthcare care industry for close to 15 years now. This is perhaps the most duckiest of ducktale posts I've ever seen in here.

I've worked with hundreds of CNAs in my life in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area. NONE of them have been property owners based off their income alone.

Most them bytches got kids. They getting $7,000....$8,000 back a year for taxes. What they doing with it? NOTHING. You can get a rowhouse in Philly for $40,000. They have programs where you can pay maybe $5,000, $6,000 as a down payment. Save a couple years + use that tax money. Boom. Now you got a mortgage that’s way less than the rent. It may not be the Taj Mahal but you way better off than renting. My uncle got 7 houses in the Philly area. He wasn’t rich. People just got excuses.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Most them bytches got kids. They getting $7,000....$8,000 back a year for taxes. What they doing with it? NOTHING. You can get a rowhouse in Philly for $40,000. They have programs where you can pay maybe $5,000, $6,000 as a down payment. Save a couple years + use that tax money. Boom. Now you got a mortgage that’s way less than the rent. It may not be the Taj Mahal but you way better off than renting. My uncle got 7 houses in the Philly area. He wasn’t rich. People just got excuses.

Btw these people bytch so much that I wish sometimes they would dedicate some time to research the valuable information you are providing.

these same people probably never heard of a FHA loan.