Has anyone here ever had any experience with guardian angels?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
It doesn’t really have to be like an actual angel with wings or anything like that. It could be like a complete strange who appears out of nowhere to help you with something then suddenly disappear without you noticing. I know most of the Coli don’t believe in that sort of stuff but for those who do have you experience anything like that?

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Ive been in so many life/death situations i forget about em / dont even consider certain ones serious. Atleast a dozen. All my pictures got the orbs in em. Ma duke says im being protected. Must be karma cause im too good for this world.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Ive been in so many life/death situations i forget about em / dont even consider certain ones serious. Atleast a dozen. All my pictures got the orbs in em. Ma duke says im being protected. Must be karma cause im too good for this world.

What you mean by orbs?

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I was staying at this house, and the activity going on there was making the block hot

shyt hit the fan, yet Nothing happened to me. Before i moved out i had to clean the outside. There was this bush outside in the front. I took a good look at the bush while cleaning and the bush was growing these pretty pink flowers

I took pictures of the flower and looked up the name of it after i was finished.

The flower was a camellia flower, my late grandmothers favorite flower.

Last edited: