Has anyone here ever had any experience with guardian angels?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I told this story on here years ago. I still think of it from time to time.

I had designs on working in the medical field when I was in high school. So during one summer when I was in high school I decided to get me CNA. Got it and was working at a nursing home. The midnight shift. :ninja2:

Normally I would do two rounds a night. Checking on the patients. Changing them if needed. :gag: Now for sure some of the peeps in there had dementia. And for the most part when I was doing my rounds everyone would be sleep.

But one lady was like your neighborhood grandma. Just a nice old lady. No mental issues. Just old. One occasion she would be up late. Ask you how your day was etc. . Nothing weird.

Well I was making my first rounds and I came in her room. She is sitting on the edge of her bed looking at the ceiling in a corner like :blessed: Now I am :ohhh:

Me - Hey Dolores. Whats going on. :dwillhuh:

Dolores - :blessed: Isn't he beautiful!!!!! :blessed:

Me - ( looks all around the room. then concentrates on the ceiling where she is looking. sees nothing ) Isn't WHO beautiful?? :mindblown:

Dolores - The angel in the corner of the ceiling! :blessed:

Me - :whoa: brehs. .. . I felt the hair on my neck stand up and I slowly backed out of the room...... I was so shook I grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside to the courtyard and skipped the rest of my first rounds.

Finally it was time for my second rounds of the night. I am coming around a corner when I see the night doctor and a couple of nurses going in and out of Dolores room. She died. . . .

I quit like a week later and gave up on working in the medical profession. I was not about that angel life just yet.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is how I see it- like when life changing /altering situations happen beneficial to you - That creates a higher purpose to help out someone else when you have the opportunity. Pay it forward or it helps you to position yourself to be able to help out someone who’s in a bad situation.

for real. i often think about friends, fam, associates that were a second chance away from their lives being completely different. just one do-over away from a very different path. it's not just luck when a "guardian angel" or whatever you want to call it impacts your life. i believe almost everything happens for a reason.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Whoa... that’s deep. Reading that story gave me chills. I always wondered what old people were looking at when they get that blank stare or expression on their face and drift off. But it’s kind of comforting bc she seemed at peace.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Whoa... that’s deep. Reading that story gave me chills. I always wondered what old people were looking at when they get that blank stare or expression on their face and drift off. But it’s kind of comforting bc she seemed at peace.
I was a 16 year old kid when that happened and to be honest I was shook:unsure:

As I got older I realized it really was a beautiful thing. Her face was totally at peace and she was so happy at what she saw.

I also have stories of my great grandmother on my moms side. The energy with her was very negative. I will tell about her when I get a chance. I truly think there was something evil surrounding her:sadcam:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

As I got older I realized it really was a beautiful thing. Her face was totally at peace and she was so happy at what she saw.

I also have stories of my great grandmother on my moms side. The energy with her was very negative. I will tell about her when I get a chance. I truly think there was something evil surrounding her:sadcam:
Yes. As a kid, it’s hard to comprehend. That would have messed me up too.

Do tell when you have time..
:salute::lupe:

Daps

Yeah man post the other story...

Anton LaVey who was the head of the Church of satan was on his death bed screaming that he had been tricked and was begging for mercy right before he died as he was seeing dark entities coming for him

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Last year around this time I was getting on the ramp to the freeway too fast while it was raining and my car started to slide out of control. To make a fukked up situation worse a semi truck was in the merge lane so I’m like fukk this might be it.

I let go of the wheel for just a sec and I shyt you not the car just straightened itself out and allowed me to gain control and merge in.

Somebody had my back that night

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yes my guardian angel came in the form of a woman I met in a bar who moved me Into her Section 8 apartment back in 07

If it wasnt for her I'd still be a struggling writer sleeping in my Lincoln Continental.. .

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yes. As a kid, it’s hard to comprehend. That would have messed me up too.

Do tell when you have time..
:salute::lupe:
Yeah man post the other story...

Anton LaVey who was the head of the Church of satan was on his death bed screaming that he had been tricked and was begging for mercy right before he died as he was seeing dark entities coming for him

My mother's grandmother. We all called her Nana. She lived in Montpelier VA. Small ass country town. I never met her until I was 10. We took a road trip from Pittsburgh to go visit. About 4 or so hours. One thing about her was you could tell that back in the day she was very beautiful. This was backed up by old photo's I saw of her. She was high yellow and had a very deliberate way of looking at you that would have you :lupe: Now at the time I figured it was because of the thick glasses she wore.. . but later as I really got to know her It was not the glasses. I got the distinct impression that she could see just fine with or without the glasses. :skip:

When we visited that first time she was married. She was on her third husband. The other two died. . This one also died shortly after we left. My step great grandfather was a pretty amiable guy. They had a small house sitting on about 5 acres of land. We stayed for a week and then we left. About a year later it became apparent that Nana could not really live on her own anymore. Husband was dead. . She was in a small ass town. .Other than the neighbor who owned a farm next door there was nobody else for at least 5 miles. She had given up driving a long time ago. . None of her kids or other family members would take her. . My mom did. My dad and uncles rented a truck and drove to VA. Got her and her belongings. Got the house ready to sell and drove her back to live with us in PA.

Now we had a pretty good fam. . Mom and Dad and my two siblings. I was the oldest. We also had two foster kids staying with us. They were 3 and 5. Nice sized house in the burbs. No stress or worries. The day Nana set foot in our house was the day shyt went to hell. It stayed that way until the day she left.

She was very manipulative and much sharper than she let on. People would look at her and think she is a feeble old lady:old: . But on more than one occasion she would catch you slipping. Now this in itself is not evil. . But combined with the other weird shyt that went on it turned the house upside down. The 1st time I recognized something was off was because of the foster kids. Will and Ray. Will was 5 and Ray was 3. I have heard that kids can notice Evil. Well. . . Nana had the 5 year old Will under her thumb like a Sith Lord. He waited on her like a puppy. . She tried to control Ray like that too but he did not like her from the giddyup. He knew instinctively that something was off and he did not fukk with her at all. One day I was going into the kitchen. . We had turned our Den into Nana's bedroom. The den was not that far from the kitchen. . I heard Nana in her room arguing with someone. .. What caught my ear was that she was talking in a different tone than I ever heard her talk in. . The shaking in her voice was gone. The old lady voice was gone. She was DEMANDING :demonic:for Ray to COME HERE! I am like wtf is going on?? I peek in the Den. . This was the situation.

Nana was sitting on her bed. . She was not slouching as normal. She was sitting straight up and had a hard glint in her eyes. She had her cane in her hand and was pointing with the other hand at Ray. Will his brother was meekly sitting by her feet like :ld:

Ray the 3 year old was on the other side of the room. . . He was like a cat that you piss off that arches his back to make himself seem bigger. . He was DEFIANT.:pacspit: In his little voice he said NO!:childplease: Then quick as a fukking hiccup Nana stands up and halfway dashes across the room and hits him with the cane! :ohhh: Aiyo she moved FAST AS FUKKKK:picard:

You would expect a 3 year old to start crying and screaming. . Nah. He ate that hit. . scampered away and grabbed one of his lil Tonka trucks and cocked that bytch back and winged it at Nana. . She side stepped it smooth as fukk and they both were just staring at each other. . . I blurt out whoa whoa what is going on?? :whoa:

In that instant she transformed from some kind of Super Nana back to the old lady again. . She meekly sat back down on the bed and went :to: The baby tried to hit me and he stole my cane. :to: I am all kinds of fukked up cause I knew what I saw but to be honest it should not have been possible. . I just scooped up Ray and we both dipped.

There were so many other instances too. . . My parents were getting ready to buy another house. We had a nice house but my moms had eyes set on this big ass house. shyt looked like a slightly smaller version of the Mcallister house in Home Alone. shyt was fukking impressive. . .My mom would just drive by the house and look at it on some :noah: shyt. . No matter how she tried to crunch the numbers it was just out of our comfortable price range. . I heard my mom and Nana talking one day. .

Nana - Whats on your mind dear? You look preoccupied. :mjgrin:

Moms - :snoop: Oh nothing. . Im looking at this house for us. ... But I dont think we can swing it.

Nana - I can help you with that. Its nothing.:sas1: How much would you need?

Moms - Oh no. .. We cant do that. . Your money is your money. We will figure it out.:whoa:

Nana - Oh no. I INSIST. I have it. . I would only require something small.:youngsabo:

Moms - What would that be?? ( i could hear it in her voice that she REALLY wanted this house )

Nana - That I would have the Master bedroom. :sas2: and i want to be on the deed to the house.

Moms - she was speechless for a while. . Said let me think about it.

Now to me it did not sound like a bad deal. :manny: House was huge. More than enough room. Truth be told how many years would Nana have left? Why not let her have the bigger room? Whats the harm?

We never ended up getting that house. We got a slightly smaller house in the same neighborhood. We would have to drive by that house all the time. . One day I asked my mom why we never moved in there and I told her I heard the convo they had that day. This was her explanation.

She said it was like she was in a haze at the time. She was so tunnel focused on the house that she thought it was a excellent idea too.. . But something told her not to accept right away. She thought about it long and hard and then happened to mention it to one of her good friends.. . Her friend told her she wants control of the house. Meaning she wants to control everyone in it. If my mom agrees she is willingly giving her control of the house. My mom did not think of it that way. . Hell neither did I but I was only 11 at the time. .

My mom went back to my great grandmother to see if they could negotiate something different. . . She said Nana flipped from nice old lady to "somebody" she never saw before. . :dahell: Started DEMANDING for my mom to verbally consent to the deal she gave her. My mom said it took everything in her to back out of the room. . Like something was trying to keep her there. . . Shortly after that convo my moms had her put into a nice nursing home in our neighborhood. So when we moved she did not come to our new house.

I have so many other little stories about Nana that were weird as hell.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see these breh's around as often these days

gplus1879508104.jpg

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Was in a bad car accident like 13 years ago, dude in a SUV ran a stop sign and stopped in the middle of the intersection while I was going 40mph and hit head on. I was stuck in the car and the airbag burned my face, a breh pulled me out the car and called my parents to tell them what happend before the ambulance took me to the hospital. :salute:

I seen the dude at random some years later and thanked him again. Since then i ALWAYS help people when I see car/motorcycle accidents keep 1st aid kit in the car and everything. Helped a dude 2 years ago that wrecked his bike and cut his face open hitting a car windshield, saw dude at a nightclub with stiches freshly removed from his face and he remembered me:gladbron:

So yeah folks out here living right and got good spirits.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My mother's grandmother. We all called her Nana. She lived in Montpelier VA. Small ass country town. I never met her until I was 10. We took a road trip from Pittsburgh to go visit. About 4 or so hours. One thing about her was you could tell that back in the day she was very beautiful. This was backed up by old photo's I saw of her. She was high yellow and had a very deliberate way of looking at you that would have you :lupe: Now at the time I figured it was because of the thick glasses she wore.. . but later as I really got to know her It was not the glasses. I got the distinct impression that she could see just fine with or without the glasses. :skip:

When we visited that first time she was married. She was on her third husband. The other two died. . This one also died shortly after we left. My step great grandfather was a pretty amiable guy. They had a small house sitting on about 5 acres of land. We stayed for a week and then we left. About a year later it became apparent that Nana could not really live on her own anymore. Husband was dead. She was in a small ass town. .Other than the neighbor who owned a farm next door there was nobody else for at least 5 miles. She had given up driving a long time ago. . None of her kids or other family members would take her. . My mom did. My dad and uncles rented a truck and drove to VA. Got her and her belongings. Got the house ready to sell and drove her back to live with us in PA.

Now we had a pretty good fam. . Mom and Dad and my two siblings. I was the oldest. We also had two foster kids staying with us. They were 3 and 5. Nice sized house in the burbs. No stress or worries. The day Nana set foot in our house was the day shyt went to hell. It stayed that way until the day she left.

She was very manipulative and much sharper than she let on. People would look at her and think she is a feeble old lady:old: . But on more than one occasion she would catch you slipping. Now this in itself is not evil. . But combined with the other weird shyt that went on it turned the house upside down. The 1st time I recognized something was off was because of the foster kids. Will and Ray. Will was 5 and Ray was 3. I have heard that kids can notice Evil. Well. . . Nana had the 5 year old Will under her thumb like a Sith Lord. He waited on her like a puppy. . She tried to control Ray like that too but he did not like her from the giddyup. He knew instinctively that something was off and he did not fukk with her at all. One day I was going into the kitchen. . We had turned our Den into Nana's bedroom. The den was not that far from the kitchen. . I heard Nana in her room arguing with someone. .. What caught my ear was that she was talking in a different tone than I ever heard her talk in. . The shaking in her voice was gone. The old lady voice was gone. She was DEMANDING :demonic:for Ray to COME HERE! I am like wtf is going on?? I peek in the Den. . This was the situation.

Nana was sitting on her bed. . She was not slouching as normal. She was sitting straight up and had a hard glint in her eyes. She had her cane in her hand and was pointing with the other hand at Ray. Will his brother was meekly sitting by her feet like :ld:

Ray the 3 year old was on the other side of the room. . . He was like a cat that you piss off that arches his back to make himself seem bigger. . He was DEFIANT.:pacspit: In his little voice he said NO!:childplease: Then quick as a fukking hiccup Nana stands up and halfway dashes across the room and hits him with the cane! :ohhh: Aiyo she moved FAST AS FUKKKK:picard:

You would expect a 3 year old to start crying and screaming. . Nah. He ate that hit. . scampered away and grabbed one of his lil Tonka trucks and cocked that bytch back and winged it at Nana. . She side stepped it smooth as fukk and they both were just staring at each other. . . I blurt out whoa whoa what is going on?? :whoa:

In that instant she transformed from some kind of Super Nana back to the old lady again. . She meekly sat back down on the bed and went :to: The baby tried to hit me and he stole my cane. :to: I am all kinds of fukked up cause I knew what I saw but to be honest it should not have been possible. . I just scooped up Ray and we both dipped.

There were so many other instances too. . . My parents were getting ready to buy another house. We had a nice house but my moms had eyes set on this big ass house. shyt looked like a slightly smaller version of the Mcallister house in Home Alone. shyt was fukking impressive. . .My mom would just drive by the house and look at it on some :noah: shyt. . No matter how she tried to crunch the numbers it was just out of our comfortable price range. . I heard my mom and Nana talking one day. .

Nana - Whats on your mind dear? You look preoccupied. :mjgrin:

Moms - :snoop: Oh nothing. . Im looking at this house for us. ... But I dont think we can swing it.

Nana - I can help you with that. Its nothing.:sas1: How much would you need?

Moms - Oh no. .. We cant do that. . Your money is your money. We will figure it out.:whoa:

Nana - Oh no. I INSIST. I have it. . I would only require something small.:youngsabo:

Moms - What would that be?? ( i could hear it in her voice that she REALLY wanted this house )

Nana - That I would have the Master bedroom. :sas2: and i want to be on the deed to the house.

Moms - she was speechless for a while. . Said let me think about it.

Now to me it did not sound like a bad deal. :manny: House was huge. More than enough room. Truth be told how many years would Nana have left? Why not let her have the bigger room? Whats the harm?

We never ended up getting that house. We got a slightly smaller house in the same neighborhood. We would have to drive by that house all the time. . One day I asked my mom why we never moved in there and I told her I heard the convo they had that day. This was her explanation.

She said it was like she was in a haze at the time. She was so tunnel focused on the house that she thought it was a excellent idea too.. . But something told her not to accept right away. She thought about it long and hard and then happened to mention it to one of her good friends.. . Her friend told her she wants control of the house. Meaning she wants to control everyone in it. If my mom agrees she is willingly giving her control of the house. My mom did not think of it that way. . Hell neither did I but I was only 11 at the time. .

My mom went back to my great grandmother to see if they could negotiate something different. . . She said Nana flipped from nice old lady to "somebody" she never saw before. . :dahell: Started DEMANDING for my mom to verbally consent to the deal she gave her. My mom said it took everything in her to back out of the room. . Like something was trying to keep her there. . . Shortly after that convo my moms had her put into a nice nursing home in our neighborhood. So when we moved she did not come to our new house.

I have so many other little stories about Nana that were weird as hell.
OH MY GOOOOOOOOSH:damn::damn:That's crazy, straight up demonic possession type vibe.. even down to the ability to contort and change her body, facial expression expressions.
Seems like it's straight up out of a horror movie. @Hennessypapi you should read through this... :merchant:
I have so many questions- 3 husbands and each of them died??? after reading through this, all three can't be coincidental, do you know what the causes of death were?

why was she messing with the 3yr old baby for like that??! hit him with a cane.wtf. Did you ever tell your mom- I hope she was never alone again around them like that. and you're right, kids can sense evil - they may not be able to express themselves verbally, but it's all up and through in their body language. She was trying to do some real life mind control, manipulation and the baby knew something distinct was off about that woman. He wasn't having that shyt. How long did she live with yall in that house?? The older child was probably trying to be nice to her for acceptance - you know how some kids need that validation from adults. That old woman probably sensed that, straight up, and was taking advantage of him.

Damn, it's like she was sensing out everyone's vulnerabilities and desires, using them as a mark. She was really trying to mentally manipulate your mom too.. required something small, f that.. nahh b, she wanted to control her soul, it seems. Like she was trying to hypnotize your mom. I'm just wondering if she tried to get revenge for your mom not going with that agreement for the house? She was pushing her to speak it out loud, like some sort of oath or something. She was trying to lull your mom, cast a spell, like making a deal with the devil. Your mom was smart enough to question it and resist- instead of just reacting based on what she wanted and letting her feelings over take her being rational. How your great grandmother acting toward your father and other siblings?? Did they notice how she was? Was she mad when your mom moved her to the nursing home - did you notice any strange circumstances after that?

I'm sorry that your mother didn't get the house she wanted so badly :mjcry:But it's better that she didn't, bc who knows what the negative outcomes could be.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have one.

When I was a college student, I had a bum car which I had too many issues with this car so I drove on the highway to the laundromat. After I'm done with my laundry so I was planning to drive on the highway on my way to home but for some strange reason I heard the voice in my head told me, "Do not drive the freeway, don't go in the highway" so I decided not to drive on the highway. Guess what?......When I was driving my car on the way to home then all of the sudden my car stopped in the middle of road so that shyt shocked me and had me :ohhh: and :merchant: . If I didn't listen to the voice and I could have died in the freeway so I thanks GOD everyday :lawd:

@Son_Of_God

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn :mjcry:...This similar happened to my great grandma when my mom, my cousin, my uncle and aunt just witnessed what happened to my great grandma in her bedroom while she was laying on her bed and she had a big smile on her face. They asked her what she smiles about and what was she looking at and she said, "He is right there, he is so beautiful" while me and my brother were playing video game in the basement. Next day, she died.