Has anyone here ever had any experience with guardian angels?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 you got any stories? :hamster:
Yes. There has to be a God and guardian angels, spiritual connection - been in too many situations for me to believe otherwise.
:snoop:
Too many to name...Nothing too exciting or compelling though. I saw your post and was trying to come up with one comprehensive response without coming off too preachy or "conspiracy-like". a few-
-A few, potentially dangerous car accidents that I knew had to be divine intervention bc I was doing at least 90 and happened to swerve or maneuver at the last second, like someone taking control of the steering wheel that wasn't me.
- been in more than a few tight situations, with some real reckless types- I got out unscathed, has to be a reason behind all that and on the flip side of that, I've been in situations where I could have escalated - someone intervened.
-fell down the steps of a brownstone when I was 2, not seriously hurt, I had to wear a baby body cast, but I was perfectly fine after a few weeks and no after affects or problems . I don't remember anything about it- just pics that my parents had. (they thought I was taking a nap but I climbed out my bed, my father forgot to put up the gate to the steps).
- During child birth, I lost a lot of blood and passed out. Things went dark and I remember a Nun (a woman standing by my bed) praying over me - I must have been sedated. I woke up to say "thank you" and she was gone. Almost like she floated in and out the room. Never saw her again after that either. But I regained my strength after that.
- I think my ex from a brought some type of demonic entity, evil presence into my house . very strange occurrences when he was around, that are beyond rational every day explanations.

Last edited:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Yes. There has to be a God and guardian angels, spiritual connection - been in too many situations for me to believe otherwise.
:snoop:
Too many to name...Nothing too exciting or compelling though. I saw your post and was trying to come up with one comprehensive response without coming off too preachy or "conspiracy-like". a few-
-A few, potentially dangerous car accidents that I knew had to be divine intervention bc I was doing at least 90 and happened to swerve or maneuver at the last second, like someone taking control of the steering wheel that wasn't me.
- been in more than a few tight situations, with some real reckless types- I got out unscathed, has to be a reason behind all that and on the flip side of that, I've been in situations where I could have escalated - someone intervened.
-fell down the steps of a brownstone when I was 2, not seriously hurt, I had to wear a baby body cast, but I was perfectly fine after a few weeks and no after affects or problems . I don't remember anything about it- just pics that my parents had. (they thought I was taking a nap but I climbed out my bed, my father forgot to put up the gate to the steps).
- During child birth, I lost a lot of blood and passed out. Things went dark and I remember a Nun (a woman standing by my bed) praying over me - I must have been sedated. I woke up to say "thank you" and she was gone. Almost like she floated in and out the room. Never saw her again after that either. But I regained my strength after that.
- I think my ex from a brought some type of demonic entity, evil presence into my house . very strange occurrences when he was around, that are beyond rational every day explanations.

Glad to see you came out of all that strong. :salute:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
been in a situation many years ago where a complete stranger saved me from a situation that would have resulted in jail time and probably could have changed the course of my life. they never asked me for anything and i never saw them again. don't know if it was a spirit, but i do believe there are kind people out there. maybe one day it will be my turn to help someone out like i was helped out.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took off my seatbelt and tried to jump out of volvo s90 going 85mph in rain... i crashed horribly and woke up about 20 minutes later and still went to the club that night.

I also totalled my Jeep by falling asleep at the wheel. I was so close to home that i got out, walked home and played some fifa.

Basically somebody doesn't want me dead so :yeshrug:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I took off my seatbelt and tried to jump out of volvo s90 going 85mph in rain... i crashed horribly and woke up about 20 minutes later and still went to the club that night.

I also totalled my Jeep by falling asleep at the wheel. I was so close to home that i got out, walked home and played some fifa.

Basically somebody doesn't want me dead so :yeshrug:

You serious?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Trying to survive on a spec of dust suspended in the middle of nothing. What do we know.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
maybe one day it will be my turn to help someone out like i was helped out.
This is how I see it- like when life changing /altering situations happen beneficial to you - That creates a higher purpose to help out someone else when you have the opportunity. Pay it forward or it helps you to position yourself to be able to help out someone who’s in a bad situation.