Has anyone here ever had any experience with guardian angels?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Son_Of_God @General Mills @Nicole0416

I've never forgotten.....One time, when I was a high school in junior year.

I was going to my sleep then moving around in my sleep til I opened my eyes for like 3 secs then I saw the strange light in front of my eyes very close almost like this

rayos_9rt.gif

then it disappeared in 2 secs and I got freaked out, jumped out of my bed and I flipped the light switch on, scared the shyt out of me. And, I didn't tell nobody cause I know nobody would believe me and I ain't lying, I know what I saw in my own eyes. I couldn't sleep on that day, and bother me all day. I was wondering....Is GOD trying to tell me something or Am I going to die in my sleep if I didn't wake up or am I going to have a strange dream that give me some message, etc. TOO MANY QUESTIONS in my mind.

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I have some pretty messed up stories from my teenage years when I was in foster care.
This is one of them...

When I was 13, I was raped by a family friend at knife point in the woods. I didn't tell anyone except my journal and couldn't tell my mom because she was dying from cancer and I was too ashamed.

I ended up trying to kill myself after the assault and was put in a hospital.

I endured sexual assault by two of the other patients there and because I was in a locked unit, there was no leaving at all. There was a young, pregnant Haitian woman who was one of the workers there. Now, I'm not Haitian and do not understand Kreyol at all.

When she first saw me, she spoke in Kreyol and told me to come to her. I don't know how I understood, but I did. I walked up to her and sat my head on her pregnant belly, feeling the baby kick and her putting her hands through my hair gave me comfort.

She worked every single day for the week I was there, and everyday she would sing me a song in Kreyol while I laid my head in her lap. I was still being abused there but, I could take it as long as she was there.

The last night I was there, she spoke to me in English for the first time and told me that there were orbs following me and that they would always protect me wherever I went. I never saw her again, but I hope she's out there healing other young girls like she did me.

I cried because I didn't want to leave her, she made me feel so safe. At the same time, I was through with being hurt.

This is just one of many stories I have.

Also, to my Haitian people, is there something spiritual that would make you gravitate towards a person like this? I would like to understand why and how I could understand a language that I didn't grow up hearing at all. Thanks.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Damn breh. She was feeling you from the jump? You told her you were homeless? How's the writing?

yeah you could say so.....

i kind of played on that....i liked her but NOT LIKE SHE LIKED ME.... :whoa:

she was kinda "big" for my taste :patrice:

i never forget the time i bumped into my ex at the mall and she said she seen me with my ex....

and the first thing out her mouth was .."dayum...ain't know u like big byatches like that"

i was embarrased :snoop:

but i was like fukk it...i'll claim her...

cause at that moment in my life...i couldn't not be choosey ..i was struggling

I was in NEED OF SHELTER.........

i spoke about it in this thread:

i didn't tell her i was homeless...i was actually staying a friend's crib with his girlfriend but needed to find my own spot.....cause when they would get into big ole fights and had trouble paying the rent..so i knew it was a matter of time i would be sleeping in my car again.......

i just ran ole girl this line about how i stay 30 miles outside of town.....and the landlord was tripping ...and that if we were gonna have a relationship it would be neccesary for us to stay together....

she fell for it....and had already moved me in within a week..

which was great...cause i knew i needed to get my money right..paying full rent wasn't on my agenda at the moment....her section 8 apartment was perfect...

i was just responsible for the Light bill and the internet.......

so she was game for it

guess she figured i wasn't no bum azz dude...cause she actually met me in a bar and i was working for a street promotional team while doing freelance work and looked like i was eating and was basically giving the deejays in the town payola money from my boss..but i was so much in debt from creditors and child support and lack of steady work

gave the writing gig up once i got settled in with her...she had two young kids.....i needed steady income that writing shyt was paying off for me...

plus an editor i met off of SOHH.COM finessed me cause i knew very little about intellectual property and ad revenue sharing... so that left a bad taste in my mouth about the whole writing game.....i still love writing which is why i post on this messageboard...

but i'll never seek a career out of it...the game aint dirty..it's just the fukkboys in it :ufdup:

found a good job with a chemical plant and was able to stack my bread ..pay off my creditors and secure a good legal team to get custody of my child.......

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
yeah you could say so.....

i kind of played on that....i liked her but NOT LIKE SHE LIKED ME.... :whoa:

she was kinda "big" for my taste :patrice:

i never forget the time i bumped into my ex at the mall and she said she seen me with my ex....

and the first thing out her mouth was .."dayum...ain't know u like big byatches like that"

i was embarrased :snoop:

but i was like fukk it...i'll claim her...

cause at that moment in my life...i couldn't not be choosey ..i was struggling

I was in NEED OF SHELTER.........

i spoke about it in this thread:

i didn't tell her i was homeless...i was actually staying a friend's crib with his girlfriend but needed to find my own spot.....cause when they would get into big ole fights and had trouble paying the rent..so i knew it was a matter of time i would be sleeping in my car again.......

i just ran ole girl this line about how i stay 30 miles outside of town.....and the landlord was tripping ...and that if we were gonna have a relationship it would be neccesary for us to stay together....

she fell for it....and had already moved me in within a week..

which was great...cause i knew i needed to get my money right..paying full rent wasn't on my agenda at the moment....her section 8 apartment was perfect...

i was just responsible for the Light bill and the internet.......

so she was game for it

guess she figured i wasn't no bum azz dude...cause she actually met me in a bar and i was working for a street promotional team while doing freelance work and looked like i was eating and was basically giving the deejays in the town payola money from my boss..but i was so much in debt from creditors and child support and lack of steady work

gave the writing gig up once i got settled in with her...she had two young kids.....i needed steady income that writing shyt was paying off for me...

plus an editor i met off of SOHH.COM finessed me cause i knew very little about intellectual property and ad revenue sharing... so that left a bad taste in my mouth about the whole writing game.....i still love writing which is why i post on this messageboard...

but i'll never seek a career out of it...the game aint dirty..it's just the fukkboys in it :ufdup:

found a good job with a chemical plant and was able to stack my bread ..pay off my creditors and secure a good legal team to get custody of my child.......
Interesting

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Son_Of_God @General Mills @Nicole0416

I've never forgotten.....One time, when I was a high school in junior year.

I was going to my sleep then moving around in my sleep til I opened my eyes for like 3 secs then I saw the strange light in front of my eyes very close almost like this

rayos_9rt.gif

then it disappeared in 2 secs and I got freaked out, jumped out of my bed and I flipped the light switch on, scared the shyt out of me. And, I didn't tell nobody cause I know nobody would believe me and I ain't lying, I know what I saw in my own eyes. I couldn't sleep on that day, and bother me all day. I was wondering....Is GOD trying to tell me something or Am I going to die in my sleep if I didn't wake up or am I going to have a strange dream that give me some message, etc. TOO MANY QUESTIONS in my mind.
I think light or anything involving light is a good sign imo . I’ve always read that light is a sign of good. “It is likely for that to happen, as the spirit world has its ways to connect with you when they want to. One very common sign is the flickering of lights.”
“An angel can be seen through the spark of spiritual light. A figure surrounded by white light is a figure that comes in the form of an angel.” Did you have some type of traumatic experience prior to that or did someone close to you pass?? When my 11 yr old cousin passed-my brother told me that he came to him in a dream with light around him and told him that he was alright and to not worry about him. That he loved him. I believe him bc kids are not prone to make up stuff like that and their minds are not corrupted .

On the flip side- if you see a dark formless shape/entity - that’s concerning. I had a dream - I hope it was but that ish felt dead real. where I went downstairs to my kitchen and this black faceless form appeared - I saw it and tried to run but I couldn’t move at all . Like my legs were too weak to move and I was stuck in place. I was trying to run up the steps but I wasn’t going anywhere . Finally I was able to move , like I had a weight on my back bc it took me 4ever to climb up the steps . I was going through a bad time in my life, so I’m sure there’s a connection. My bf at the time said I was making noises in my sleep so I guess that was me trying to scream but the noise couldn’t come out. Weird. After that I was shook for days - Didn’t talk to anybody.. cut off my phone, totally unplugged- no social media, went to the dr to get some thing to help me sleep, said prayers of protection. Didn’t leave the house- read books . Never happened again - think it forced me to get my mind right at the time. Bc before that I was running with a reckless set of people, living for the day type stuff, real bad temper - younger and running wild, acting gassed... I guess that was my moment of clarity and foresight- scared the f out of me.

Last edited:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
yessir…

early 2000s in Houston…was probably hurricane season now that i think about it…

my mom, my brother and me are coming back home from sharpstown mall…she was pickin me and my bro up from gettin our haircut (pops was on the road for work) and on our way home it started rainin like crazy…

we were comin down beechnut (major street in Houston) and ran into flood water…before we know it the car stalls out and we’re stuck in the road…car starts filling up with water and i’m sick since I just copped a harlem globetrotters platinum fubu jersey and i knew i was gon be the first one at school wit it the next day… :sadcam:

pops is outta town and the only other man she knows in the city is her brother who stayed all the way out in mo city at the time…

my mom normally be overreactin to shyt, but i legit remember her keepin her cool the whole time…outta nowhere this big ass pickup truck appears in front of the car and starts slowly reversing towards us…not sure if he peeped us and hit a u-turn or what, but from the back seat it looked like he just appeared…

this man proceeds to hitch a tow line to the front of my mom’s car and pulls us off to a side street that wasn’t flooded…he hops out the truck, unhooked the line, and dipped…:gladbron:

my mom didn’t get his name or anything…she couldn’t even tell you what he looked like to this day since it was still rainin heavy…

uncle eventually came to scoop us and take us home…car ended up being totaled due to flood damage…and yes, i was the first one at school wit the the platinum fubu jersey the next day… :wow: