Has there ever been a movie sequel as disappointing as Incredibles 2?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
John Wick 3 was disappointing

Especially given how John Wick 2 was amazing (JW2 was to JW1 as Terminator 2 was to Terminator 1: more actiony, and which one you enjoy depends on preference).

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
71rMNT6HAHL._SL1306_.jpg

We waited 14 years for this. It was hyped up for over a decade. We were told it wouldn't be made unless it would was absolutely necessary. And it ended up being a lame ass after-school special that didn't need to exist :hhh:
I liked it :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
412vD6a2YQL._AC_.jpg

When you're a kid, you like any movie people show you since you don't know any better. This movie was a rite of passage for me...
X3 was my first time coming out of a movie theater like :dahell: "what did I just watch?!"

I hadn't even read the real Phoenix story in the comics at that point, so my only point of reference was the 90s X-men animated series (which is still better than the films).
But even at that young age I started to realize there was something very, very wrong with these X-men movies.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
mk annihilation. when they killed off johnny in the first 5 minutes i knew what time it was. random ass nonsensical camoes that went nowhere(introduce new sub zero to not have him appear again) jax never shutting the fukk up, just making shyt up as they go along, cramming in mk4 shyt since it was coming out soon, and the shytty ass final chapters with the animalities that were damn near unseeable? the worst sequel to come along until blade 3