Has there ever been a movie sequel as disappointing as Incredibles 2?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
mk annihilation. when they killed off johnny in the first 5 minutes i knew what time it was. random ass nonsensical camoes that went nowhere(introduce new sub zero to not have him appear again) jax never shutting the fukk up, just making shyt up as they go along, cramming in mk4 shyt since it was coming out soon, and the shytty ass final chapters with the animalities that were damn near unseeable? the worst sequel to come along until blade 3
ALL of this

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why are you mad? You made a stupid reaching comment get over yourself. Some of you nikkas are so weird

Why are you still responding? Get over it. :what:

My opinion isn’t a reach. There have been hundreds of sequels throughout Hollywood’s century old filmmaking, and you named about 10 different movies that are passable. I’m sure there are more, but let’s not act like half of them are decent.

Y’all dudes always think someone is mad when they reply back :heh:. I don’t take shyt from people. :childplease:

KIM :camby:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why are you still responding? Get over it. :what:

My opinion isn’t a reach. There have been hundreds of sequels throughout Hollywood’s century old filmmaking, and you named about 10 different movies that are passable. I’m sure there are more, but let’s not act like half of them are decent.

Y’all dudes always think someone is mad when they reply back :heh:. I don’t take shyt from people. :childplease:

KIM :camby:

Breh you called me a retarded illiterate after making some asinine statement like it was irrefutable fact. Ole Ralph Tresvant sensitive nikka. And this is a message board I’ll respond all I want especially if you insult me don’t like it hit the ignore feature

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Breh you called me a retarded illiterate after making some asinine statement like it was irrefutable fact. Ole Ralph Tresvant sensitive nikka. And this is a message board I’ll respond all I want especially if you insult me don’t like it hit the ignore feature

I said that because you dudes made it seem like I said ALL sequels are trash. Never did I say that. I just came up with a random percentage, which is no different than saying, “we’ve heard this 136436 times.” It’s to point out that there’s plenty of sequels considered “disappointing.” I never wrote anything saying it’s a fact either, but if you wanna take my opinions as facts go ahead. :skip:

Calling me sensitive, but you keep calling me names and telling me to STFU on some :umad: shyt. :mjlol:

Don’t wanna be insulted, then comprehend things before posting. :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I said that because you dudes made it seem like I said ALL sequels are trash. Never did I say that. I just came up with a random percentage, which is no different than saying, “we’ve heard this 136436 times.” It’s to point out that there’s plenty of sequels considered “disappointing.” I never wrote anything saying it’s a fact either, but if you wanna take my opinions as facts go ahead. :skip:

Calling me sensitive, but you keep calling me names and telling me to STFU on some :umad: shyt. :mjlol:

Don’t wanna be insulted, then comprehend things before posting. :ufdup:

Honest question are you slow or just going through it right now? Nobody accused you of saying all sequels are bad. You didn’t say a decent portion of sequels are disappointing you gave an exact percentage like I’m suppose to automatically assume you are exaggerating. And you called me an illiterate retard at first so how else was would I respond?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Honest question are you slow or just going through it right now? Nobody accused you of saying all sequels are bad. You didn’t say a decent portion of sequels are disappointing you gave an exact percentage like I’m suppose to automatically assume you are exaggerating. And you called me an illiterate retard at first so how else was would I respond?

No one actually accused me that I said all sequels are shyt, but you guys interpreted my post as exactly that. There was no point in replying with a list of sequels because those movies could be part of the 5% to back up my remark. It’s simple as that.

Is my 95% out there? It may very well be, but like I said: it’s no different than someone saying, “we’ve heard this story 14653 times before.” Has the story been told that amount of time? We don’t know, but it’s just an expression to back up something known. It’s not to be taken in a literal sense. :comeon:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I liked it, then again while I liked the first movie a lot, I wasn't sitting around for 14 years like OMGG I NEED MOAR! I mean I get the appeal but I'm glad I wasn't so eager about it becasue maybe I would have been disappointed as well.

Lots of shytty sequels, I wasn't disappointed in Independence day 2 because I knew it was a bad idea from the jump. The OG Ninja turtles sequels got progressively worse with the 3rd being horse shyt, now I'm hearing they want yo reboot the continuity.

Last edited: