Has your blackology caused you to be a delusional, pseudo, illiterate?

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Don't even bother responding to OP/"Breh", he is just TROLLING.

ZERO Smoke for Lying Azz White "Academia", but ALL the Smoke for "BLACKOLOGY".

:childplease:
Was it this platform where I asked someone to list the lies academia have sold us? If not, I ask YOU to list some.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Was it this platform where I asked someone to list the lies academia have sold us? If not, I ask YOU to list some.

I'm not listing Shyt for someone TROLLING, you have proven before you argue in bad faith, SO YOU ARE TROLLING.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm not pro-Black, I just dislike non-Blacks and grew up around ppl who look like me

I know what OP means

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
OP making a good point.

We gotta stop being so anti-white and try to hear them out! We'd still be in Africa if it wasn't for them! I even heard some of the plantation bosses back in the day weren't that bad! :ehh:

Going against white people is anti-Black!

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
First person to ask lol...

Evolution isn't real.
We were always here.
White and black people are two separate species.
There's black science and white science.
All we need to do is correct our status and we'll be treated better.
DNA isn't real.
There's no such thing as nukes.
The earth is flat, so they haven't been to space.

There's more...
Evolution isn't real is a religion zealot narrative, not inherently a Black one.

Never heard anything about DNA or nukes being hoaxes.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
What all people should be working toward, is a society that benefits everyone who wish to be a part of society.

The issues come when some people intentionally set themselves apart from society.
Yeah that sig is evidence of what I'm speaking on.
But what do you or anyone else have that's better
A society that works for everyone is relative to the ends of those in positions of power to make societal change beneficial for them. Those people in the western hemisphere are overwhelmingly white, it got to be like this from them colonizing during the enlightenment era that was them thinking science was an absolute and increasing human potential. They fixed what they got wrong to be right about maintaining their global advantage since the fifteenth century, some of this correction was because of science but that does not mean science is absolute as a problem-solving or truth-finding practice.
To have something better for a society that benefits everyone barriers have to be removed for everyone who wants to participate for their benefit and society's benefit. Racism presently benefiting white people in practice is diametrically opposed to what you think all people should be working toward.
White people have historic and scientific proof their practice of racism as it is works for them. It intentionally sets them apart from society by categorizing people based on phenomena understood by natural science. Racism is not accurate in natural science...

Science...
Plus the conscious community taught me to always disagree with yte academia.
They also thought we were different species. Science has shown us otherwise.
I think that most educated white people understand that black or white, we're the same species. Our phenotype is different due to environment and diet in history, but where we are now, we're the same species.
too many pseudos and scientifically illiterate people.
Science has provided us everything we have and enjoy right now. Science has us with the ability to live longer than any verified time in history. Our kitchens filled with science, these phones and cpu's we're on science.
Let me tell you why you're wrong and don't realize it: you're making general use of science to articulate what you don't get.
You are conflating natural, and applied science (species, phenotype, phones and cpu's) with social science (community and yte acedemia) and you're thinking they are all the same because you are saying science.
What kind of science?
If our people needed lifting and a sense of pride, what do they need now?
Science is not absolute, appealing to it blindly as a basis of truth is fallacious.
White people created race to set themselves apart from others globally.

A society
You're thread is mainly about social science, and this is how I responded to you.

Either you are purposely or ignorantly conflating social science with natural and applied science.
Yte academia don't have to lie if they are using their authority to conflate two branches of science to confuse you.
It's fallacious, they are incorrectly applying the findings of one branch of science to another to downplay or altogether dismiss the sociological and psychological realities of white supremacy enforcing biological differences (phenotype) in social settings for their benefit.

Biological race does not exist, we are all the same species.
What does that have to do with systematic (sociological) racism that has a social, political and economic impact on people within a society if all people should be working toward benefitting everyone who wishes to be a part of that... society.

vMg3O3.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f613141396d6947474f53433737673d3d2d3732333535373130322e313561303435373962376164353531353530373035393430333138362e676966

What have I done better? Educated you. Goodbye.