Nature Boy spin: Are YOU in or susceptible to cults? Are you a pseudo or a liar?

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
You are Indian but I'm glad you agree.

For real like how is an Indian dude, trying to dictate ANYTHING Black Folks Do?

I seen that hairy azz Arm Photo, I've NEVER MET another Black Man with that much hair on his arms.

Even the Biracial Brehs I know, don't have hair like that.

But those INDIANS Do!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How many yall brehs in a cult, be honest?

Are the pretendians a cult?
Are Hebrew israelites a cult?
What about flat earthers?
Do you deny evolution?
Do you believe the black man is god?

I ask again, how many of you are in or susceptible to cult recruitment?

We all on the coli….. we in a cult….

Then on a deeper level.

There many cults inside of cults

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yes,anyone who doesnt believe what the white man tells us is in a cult. Its crazy to see people be inside a cult right now(America/white supremacy) without realizing it:respect:

Yall see this shyt? Bruh, science doesn't ask us to believe anything. It tells us to observe the data and the results. There's the difference.

In your need to spite the white man....you would be one them brehs washing nature boy feet. Becayse he gave you info that is counter academia.

When you’re black, you reject white supremacist society from the religion to the culture to the politics. And that leads people into adopting anti-science or anti-establishment positions.

You find yourself “embracing nature” and doing a bunch of paleo-conservative shyt just to spite dominant white society while forgetting the technological advancements of the society you live in.

This dude “Nature Boy” had his supporters literally shytting on trees not bathing. LITERALLY.

We’re a lost people looking for a home, and theres a lot of people willing to exploit that.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It all ties back to people wanting to be apart of something/not be left out. Same reason folks join cults are why kids join gangs/terrorist groups....something about them isn't complete. They're either financially struggling, lost a love one recently, mentally ill, or combo of all these things. Either way they are susceptible to someone bullshytting to them.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The "conscious community" was perhaps necessary at one time, but now it is a detriment. It is creating scientifically illiterate, pseudos and liars.

I'm listening to Phil Valentine on unscrambled mindz youtube right now. In mental gymnastics to say we aren't descendants of africans but rather aboriginals, he said we been here since Pangea! We have no African lineage! Smmfh

Daps
For real like how is an Indian dude, trying to dictate ANYTHING Black Folks Do?

I seen that hairy azz Arm Photo, I've NEVER MET another Black Man with that much hair on his arms.

Even the Biracial Brehs I know, don't have hair like that.

But those INDIANS Do!

I'm not even using that as my proof. My proof is his own admission. He literally said "I am Indian" and then came back years later trying to take it back. But that ain't how that works.

mark-henry.gif

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
The "conscious community" was perhaps necessary at one time, but now it is a detriment. It is creating scientifically illiterate, pseudos and liars.

I'm listening to Phil Valentine on unscrambled mindz youtube right now. In mental gymnastics to say we aren't descendants of africans but rather aboriginals, he said we been here since Pangea! We have no African lineage! Smmfh

The problem with the modern "Conscious" community, is that too many people are academically lazy, and don't read.

They rely solely on YouTube videos, don't do any independent studies, and go with whatever makes them "Feel Good".

Without discernment, and the knowledge based upon actually studying the subjects, they can be duped by anyone who "Sounds" like they know what they are talking about.

Then "onlookers" cast everyone (read and unread) into the same Box as a "Hotep", without any real knowledge of what a "Hotep" is.

The "Debunkers" often don't study much themselves, and ALSO rely upon YouTube videos from other "Debunkers".

Anyone who denies that we are descended from West-Central Africans, doesn't know enough about the subject to be talking about it (Or is PURPOSELY LYING).