Nature Boy spin: Are YOU in or susceptible to cults? Are you a pseudo or a liar?

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I saw Lord Jamar yesterday talk about how his father passed away and had a “Kemetic funeral ritual” with his ashes.

I’m like :gucci:

Fam… what are yall doing with this shyt? I understand being stripped of your history but black people in the West (North America, Carribbean, etc) really make up some outright bullshyt just to find some guidance or foundation.

My parents are Jamaican and I’ll easily tell you that the whole Rastafarian movement is another example of excessive cult worship gone awry. :snoop:

If you interview many members of these cults, you'll find that most of them bounced from one pseudo ideology to the next, to the next.

It's why I made this thread. There's a "type".

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Look, I’ve had threads on here about how arabized africans succumbed to islam and attacked black “southern” sudanese christians over their differences.

I get it…however, this attachment to claiming Egypt as the vehicle of WEST AFRICANS is nonsense.

It’s not what they reject, it’s what they accept and promote. The fact is, when we’re talking about cults it’s like you want me to accept one frame over the other.

I reject it all in totality.

Whats your point? I didn’t say Ancient Egypt wasn’t black. I’m saying that black descendants of slaves shouldn’t be chasing ancient Egyptians for acknowledgement.

There is nothing about this subject you can "Teach Me", been studying this shyt for almost 30 years.

Black Folks of the diaspora are West-CENTRAL Africans, ANYONE Who keeps "harping" on West Africa when discussing this topic and completely ignoring Central Africa, should probably shut up.

Who is claiming that Egypt was the "Vehicle of West Africans"??? I'm NOT!

You have a problem with Diasporic Blacks talking about Egypt.... WELL GET THE FUKK OVER IT.

There are CONTINENTAL AFRICANS (Even In WEST AFRICA) talking about Egypt, and Cush/Nubia.

The history of the Nile Valley was STOLEN From Africa, and AFRICANS WILL TAKE IT BACK.
And I DON'T GIVE A FUKK ABOUT WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT.

There are Greek and Roman symbols, language, Architecture etc... Used in EVERY "White West Country".
When the average "White" person, has ZERO historic connection to Greece or Rome.

NO ONE SAYS A MUTHA FUKKIN Thing about it.

But we BLACK FOLKS Mention Egypt, after the same "Whites" who STOLE Greece, and Rome, ALSO Steal Egypt, then here come the CLOWNS.

FUKK OUT OF HERE!

:aicmon:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes,anyone who doesnt believe what the white man tells us is in a cult. Its crazy to see people be inside a cult right now(America/white supremacy) without realizing it:respect:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
There is nothing about this subject you can "Teach Me", been studying this shyt for almost 30 years.

Black Folks of the diaspora are West-CENTRAL Africans, ANYONE Who keeps "harping" on West Africa when discussing this topic and completely ignoring Central Africa, should probably shut up.

You have a problem with Diasporic Blacks talking about Egypt.... WELL GET THE FUKK OVER IT.

There are CONTINENTAL AFRICANS (Even In WEST AFRICA) talking about Egypt, and Cush/Nubia.

The history of the Nile Valley was STOLEN From Africa, and AFRICANS WILL TAKE IT BACK.

There are Greek and Roman symbols, language, Architecture etc... Used in EVERY "White West Country".
When the average "White" person, has ZERO historic connection to Greece or Rome.

But we BLACK FOLKS Mention Egypt, after the same "Whites" who STOLE Greece, and Rome, ALSO Steal Egypt, then here come the CLOWNS.

FUKK OUT OF HERE!

Made tandoori out that boy dayum :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you interview many members of these cults, you'll find that most of them bounced from one pseudo ideology to the next, to the next.

It's why I made this thread. There's a "type".
But why are our people...so rooted in "belief"?
When you’re black, you reject white supremacist society from the religion to the culture to the politics. And that leads people into adopting anti-science or anti-establishment positions.

You find yourself “embracing nature” and doing a bunch of paleo-conservative shyt just to spite dominant white society while forgetting the technological advancements of the society you live in.

This dude “Nature Boy” had his supporters literally shytting on trees not bathing. LITERALLY.

We’re a lost people looking for a home, and theres a lot of people willing to exploit that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Who said anything about ignoring central and North Africa?
All I said was that anyone claiming affinity to ancient Egypt was more wrapped in mythology and the advancement of the society as a source of pride not actual connection

Well yeah, thats the problem. Like 99% of black people in the west have no relation or connection to North Africa. Or even East Africa.
I’ve got no problem with that.
Stop bytching.
Yeah, well are you going to reclaim arabic numbers too?

Youre missing the point

FUKK OUT OF HERE!

You started chasing your tail around some point I’m not making.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes,anyone who doesnt believe what the white man tells us is in a cult. Its crazy to see people be inside a cult right now(America/white supremacy) without realizing it:respect:
yall do this shyt to spite white people to the point you reject modern medicine and science though

Thats the problem