Nature Boy spin: Are YOU in or susceptible to cults? Are you a pseudo or a liar?

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
How many yall brehs in a cult, be honest?

Are the pretendians a cult?
Are Hebrew israelites a cult?
What about flat earthers?
Do you deny evolution?
Do you believe the black man is god?

I ask again, how many of you are in or susceptible to cult recruitment?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I would never follow or worship @Another Man.
full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pretendians?
These black people running round talking bout they're full blooded native Americans. That their ancestors are indigenous to America and the native Americans we see are immigrants who got here in the 19th century.
dont skip the people who think they’re “kemetic” or something…everyone wants to be from ancient Egypt because they’re ashamed of being from west Africa

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
dont skip the people who think they’re “kemetic” or something…everyone wants to be from ancient Egypt because they’re ashamed of being from west Africa
Yep. You may or may not be aware but there's a battle in the sa neter area of the conscious community concerning "was Egypt black". Friendships ending over it and everything.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps

FALSE!

Black Folks have RIGHT FULLY acknowledged the LEGITIMATE, Black Africaness of the Ancient Egyptians.

MOST people who study "Kemet" KNOW that it ENDED BEFORE the major West African Empires existed.

There are very few African centered people who study "Kemet" but reject West Africa.

From Diop, John Henrick Clarke, Dr Ben, Molefi Asante, and any of the other "Afrocentrics", they all acknowledge West Africa.

Only people who learn about "Kemet" and reject "West Africa" are RETARDS, and TROLLS who Strawman the "Afrocentric" position about Black Egyptians.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yep. You may or may not be aware but there's a battle in the sa neter area of the conscious community concerning "was Egypt black". Friendships ending over it and everything.
I saw Lord Jamar yesterday talk about how his father passed away and had a “Kemetic funeral ritual” with his ashes.

I’m like :gucci:

Fam… what are yall doing with this shyt? I understand being stripped of your history but black people in the West (North America, Carribbean, etc) really make up some outright bullshyt just to find some guidance or foundation.

My parents are Jamaican and I’ll easily tell you that the whole Rastafarian movement is another example of excessive cult worship gone awry. :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
FALSE!

Black Folks have RIGHT FULLY acknowledged the LEGITIMATE, Black Africaness of the Ancient Egyptians.
Look, I’ve had threads on here about how arabized africans succumbed to islam and attacked black “southern” sudanese christians over their differences.

I get it…however, this attachment to claiming Egypt as the vehicle of WEST AFRICANS is nonsense.
MOST people who study "Kemet" KNOW that it ENDED BEFORE the major West African Empires existed.

There are very few African centered people who study "Kemet" but reject West Africa.
It’s not what they reject, it’s what they accept and promote. The fact is, when we’re talking about cults it’s like you want me to accept one frame over the other.

I reject it all in totality.
From Diop, John Henrick Clarke, Dr Ben, Molefi Asante, and any of the other "Afrocentrics", they all acknowledge West Africa.

Only people who learn about "Kemet" and reject "West Africa" are RETARDS, and TROLLS who Strawman the "Afrocentric" position about Black Egyptians.
Whats your point? I didn’t say Ancient Egypt wasn’t black. I’m saying that black descendants of slaves shouldn’t be chasing ancient Egyptians for acknowledgement.