Nature Boy spin: Are YOU in or susceptible to cults? Are you a pseudo or a liar?

Daps
I never said this.

I’m black.

Nap in 2024: "I'm black."

But here's Nap in 2013 :jbhmm: Hmm which Nap to believe

lYQJbAO.png

invalid

Banned
Daps
There are Greek and Roman symbols, language, Architecture etc... Used in EVERY "White West Country".
When the average "White" person, has ZERO historic connection to Greece or Rome.

This is disingenuous. The imprint of Rome touched every modern Western European country all the way up to Britain. There is a chain of succession from most of these nations, in the way of philosophy, ethics, architecture, language, etc.. that goes back to Rome, who took from Greece, who took from Egypt.

The same cannot be said of West African kingdoms and Egypt. The best that you get are some tribes that claim that they came from Egypt without any evidence of the propagation of cultural aspects from Ancient Egypt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall do this shyt to spite white people to the point you reject modern medicine and science though

Thats the problem

Modern science is literally whats killing you. Yet your willing to cosign the European who gives you medicine to treat the issues they are causing within your body. Yet you are upset at us for being "spiteful" of the white man? This is peak i doctrination:respect:

If white science gave a damn about you, they would spite themselves by reducing their profits to prevent diseases. by providing preventative measures,provide healthier food treated with less harmful chemicals.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Modern science is literally whats killing you. Yet your willing to cosign the European who gives you medicine to treat the issues they are causing within your body. Yet you are upset at us for being "spiteful" of the white man? This is peak i doctrination:respect:

If white science gave a damn about you, they would spite themselves by reducing their profits to prevent diseases. by providing preventative measures,provide healthier food treated with less harmful chemicals.

Haven't met a pseudo yet who doesn't use this word!

What do you have in alternative to modern science, and how does it measure up?

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Ayo, why hasnt this racist mf been banned yet? :mjpls:

You let @Thick_Necc_Jenkins violate you, now you think you gotta pass

But I aint scared of you mfs :ufdup:
$50.00 and you get 1 hr...he is a spitter, that's his reflex to let you know you hit da spot right. No punches, no biting, no hair pulling. After you done he gotta geaux back out on the stroll and walk a hole in his shoe he gon have a new name, "One Gold". :mjlit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven't met a pseudo yet who doesn't use this word!

What do you have in alternative to modern science, and how does it measure up?

How much did you buy this account from the real Slangtonomo for?

Consider, the earth is spherical, but what we live on isn't exactly the earth.

We live on a flat piece of SOMETHING...people before us built. We may live on a earth within the earth. The people before us got far enough advanced they could engineer beings to do the work for them and provide entertainment. They keep us in a artificial fishtank so large we think we're on a planet.

Is that thread sarcasm? Are you doing a NuColi rebrand. Because for the real Slangttonomo to call me psuedo would be laughable:respect:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
How much did you buy this account from the real Slangtonomo for?

Is that thread sarcasm? Are you doing a NuColi rebrand. Because for the real Slangttonomo to call me psuedo would be laughable:respect:
My breh it takes a pseudo to know a pseudo...at one time I was very pseudo. It's why I understand why many black people are pseudo.

I grew past my lying and pseudo! I no longer feel like there's a race between black and white people. I no longer subscribe to cacs being a entire different species. I know there's no such thing as white man science.

I know that pseudo mentality and cognitive dissonance can lead you into a cult.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
You can’t even get into Ghana. 🌈 :camby:

I’m black. bytch nikka :umad:
Huh? Kid you were the one crying about the anti gay law. That reverse psychology shyt don’t work here go live your truth Fagget. Reported again for racism

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My breh it takes a pseudo to know a pseudo...at one time I was very pseudo. It's why I understand why many black people are pseudo.

I grew past my lying and pseudo! I no longer feel like there's a race between black and white people. I no longer subscribe to cacs being a entire different species. I know there's no such thing as white man science.

I know that pseudo mentality and cognitive dissonance can lead you into a cult.

Its sad to see you have been comprimised? Got yourself a new job or a white woman? Or let me not say comprimised. Maybe you just moved away from your ridiculous ideologies. Just because you may have believed cacs were reptiles,or slaves never came here by boats. That sounds like a personal problem,doent mean we all go that far. I only point out the European cant prove things like evolution,and theres a variety of possibilities. Along with the fact there were "black" natives here before slavery. I never attempt to guess how many,just point out we were already here. Yall just allow the white man to get away with guess work without questioning.

And as far as what we have better than the white mans science is nature. You just dont believe nature is as fun or cool. Destruction of people and the planet is much more fun than you think nature will be. This is exactly what a Bear who lives in a zoo or rides a bicycle would think. He would tell the other bears in the wild "Bu bu but yall dont got unicycles in the forest:blessed:"#Indoctrination101

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
dont skip the people who think they’re “kemetic” or something…everyone wants to be from ancient Egypt because they’re ashamed of being from west Africa
I knew a guy like this, he thought Egyptians invented everything. He refused to learn anything about the rest of Africa. I once tried to tell him about Sumerians and the civilisations that predated the Egyptians. I gave him time periods etc. He said it didn’t count because it didn’t have the “ca” on it. I was like “the ca? What’s the ca? This dumbass didn’t know that meant circa for around the time of.

He only read books and didn’t get information from the internet. He’s never been on a plane that ever made a turning ever, they only go in straight lines. He believed the rain had some kind of parasite in it ( I can’t remember the type)

About 4 years later he called me up telling me he’s just got to the chapter about the Sumerians. He didn’t take anything I had to say onboard because as a woman I couldn’t possibly know any more than him, he had to read it for himself. I as a woman should stay in the Devine feminine. This guy wanted to date me btw. He is RIPE to being plucked up by a cult. Dude is nearly 40.