Have yall ever had a gay nikka try to make a move at you?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
A few times that shyt made me self conscious as hell, like if that homos getting a gay vibe from me what is other people thinking :ohhh:

e001

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I never gave them a reason to think I'd be down with that.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
yeah one new years eve i was wit my ex and she wanted to meet up with her cac friends from work:francis:

so we go to the club theyre at and as we walk in theres that lil rainbow symbol at the door and i was high on pills and naive, on some 'hmm thats a lil weird:troll:' shyt.

literally 2 minutes in that joint i had a handful of cac dudes come up with all sorts of fukked up comments 'oooo hey chocolate', 'mmm hey big boy'

because i was high on e pills i wigged out and started wylin and ended up leaving everyone and ruined my ex's new years and apparently everyone at her work thought i was a fukkhead and a homophobe.:hhh:

now I know how females feel when they get creeped at the club:yeshrug:

another time at a straight club this massive samoan tranny (legit the size of the rock, just had smaller arms) was lookin at my ass and making comments:stopitslime: the nikka was like 6'5 and I'm like 5'11 so i had to just finish my drink and leave to avoid gettin the beats... and/or the meats:mjcry:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
So many times, but there are two in-person instances that come to mind:

Few years back (still lived in Michigan at this time), I was at a bar/night club in Royal Oak.)I was buzzing and had just started walking off the dance floor to the bathroom and right as I stepped off, this dude stops me like, "Excuse me..."

"What up?" :leostare:

"I'm sorry but I just had to tell you, you're probably one of the most attractive men I've ever seen. That's it. " :ld: :salute:

.............. :dwillhuh:

"Oh...uhhhh....well, thanks, bro." :manny:

Walked off and went back about my business, but I reflected afterward. It was awkward but you gotta respect it, I suppose. How else would gay guys know to take a respectful shot? :patrice:

The other time was weird though. I was on my way home from being out and it had to be about midnight. I'm at a red light in the hood, not far from the crib. Few cars around.

Regular-looking dude pulls up in the next lane....not too close. He's trying to say something.

I crack my window, thinking maybe one of lights is out or something.

Dude goes, "Hey..uhh...could I call you sometime?" :lupe:

Me: "What...? Naah, man. I...don't do that." :dame:

Pulled off.

Those two instances will always stand out to me more because it was probably the first time I'd ever considered what some chicks go through on the daily. shyt's crazy.

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
So many times, but there are two in-person instances that come to mind:

Few years back (still lived in Michigan at this time), I was at a bar/night club in Royal Oak.)I was buzzing and had just started walking off the dance floor to the bathroom and right as I stepped off, this dude stops me like, "Excuse me..."

"What up?" :leostare:

"I'm sorry but I just had to tell you, you're probably one of the most attractive men I've ever seen. That's it. " :ld: :salute:

.............. :dwillhuh:

"Oh...uhhhh....well, thanks, bro." :manny:

Walked off and went back about my business, but I reflected afterward. It was awkward but you gotta respect it, I suppose. How else would gay guys know to take a respectful shot? :patrice:

The other time was weird though. I was on my way home from being out and it had to be about midnight. I'm at a red light in the hood, not far from the crib. Few cars around.

Regular-looking dude pulls up in the next lane....not too close. He's trying to say something.

I crack my window, thinking maybe one of lights is out or something.

Dude goes, "Hey..uhh...could I call you sometime?" :lupe:

Me: "What...? Naah, man. I...don't do that." :dame:

Pulled off.

Those two instances will always stand out to me more because it was probably the first time I'd ever considered what some chicks go through on the daily. shyt's crazy.

You must really be cute then

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
some nikka in one of my classes.
first he text me around 1:00am saying "whatssup dib you got them study notes". :feedme:
I hit him back with a screenshot. 30 mins later hit me with "good night baby" :wub:
I didnt respond, I thought that nikka made a mistake :hhh:

next morning breh texted me said " yo im sorry i meant to text my girl"
ME: "its cool" :whew:

He texted me "so is it cool if i call you that":mjgrin:

what was your response?
:lupe: