Have yall ever had a gay nikka try to make a move at you?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep always the gay grocery store nikkaz

They flock to working at grocery stores like lesbians flock to basketball

Not that any of them have tried me like that,but i can see why so many of you said grocery store.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
My homeboy said he got lost someone and he pulled on to the corner and asked this white dude for directions. The white dude said "man do u want your dikk sucked or not?!" :stopitslime:

Apparently this is a corner well known for male prostitution he had no clue :mjlol:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.

I was doing a shoot (Photography) at some penthouse for my friend's accessory line.

Some little potbellied gym going Nigerian (Roommate of the guy who owned the Penthouse) comes out on the rooftop and starts talking to me. Starts making small chat.

Ask me where my origins are from, I tell him Ghana.

He then says that I don't look Ghanaian because I'm tall (6'0.5) as I could pass of as either Jamaican or Nigerian(:martin:)

I then explained to him as well due to diet Ghanaians are now taller due to diets.

Then he stressed how I'm taller than most Ghanaians that he knows.................................."and much cuter!"

In my head was a mix of
:dame:
:gucci:
:hubie:
:shaq2:
oyqEFD4.png

7xo7L3t.png

7pi6w2Z.png

oprah.gif

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea, I was like 16 or 17 walking home after taking a midterm exam.

While I was walking some nikka yelled something from a car
I turned like :whoo:and said "what???:dwillhuh:" and kept walking
Dude made a U turn:what: and started talkin. I couldn't hear him so I walked closer to the car:snoop:
Gay Dude: "Do you know where I can get something to eat around here"
Me: ":ehh:yea just drive straight there's a McDonald's on the boulevard"
Gay Dude:
(I'm not gonna even repeat the gay shyt this nikka asked me):dame:

Me: :merchant:
Gay Dude:
You wouldn't happen to be into that would you?
Me: Nah, man:whoa:

Dude drove away. I ran home like:sadcam:
Told my Mom:mjcry:

Crazy thing, about 3 days later the same thing happen to my friend who went to a different school in the area:ohhh::damn:. His fam called the cops

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
My second night at university..
I blazed up, wandered around campus..
Went back to dormitory still high as fukk

found the basement TV room
It was 1 or 2 am
During commercial..
This chubby white fella tried some awkward small talk and then offered to suck me off
My facial reaction must have been wild because he was like :whoa: whoa sorry no offense :damn:

I go upstairs like WTF school I just enrolled fukk this :camby:
My roommate is like :wtf: you went to the basement ?? :mindblown:
..Apparently that was the late night gay spot:dahell:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Eh, I'll bite.

Alright, I was over in Barbados with my Mom's, had to be in like my late teens since I was diligently following her around as opposed to finding a bar to go drink and possibly chat up women until she finishes her lady shopping bullshyt. So I was inside the store, minding my business, not really looking at shyt and I notice this dude sorta looking at me.:francis: Now I ain't really think nothing on it, I got my headphones on, Korn in my Cd player, I was listening to Issues 'cause I had JUST bought the explicit version (:flabbynsick: I know) so I'm kicking it, listening to these awesome songs uncut, passing the time during this banal ass excursion while my Mom shops, I get bored of my location, tap my Moms and tell her I'm outside.

Now I'm outside, tunes cranking, chilling, watching shyt go by and the same dude that was inside comes outside. I glance at him, turn my attention back to my tunes and the traffic infront of me and he rolls up and taps my arm, but he ain't really tap it. It was sort of like a rub, like he ruffled my shoulder blade.

:troll:"Hey..Heeeeey." I look up like
:lupe:"Oh, yeah? What's up?" And he all like
:mjpls:"Yo Mommy calling you inside."

So I dip inside, check my Mom's, she like "I ain't call you. I was looking for you earlier, but you said you was outside." I shrug it off, ain't really think anything on it, go back to my seat, crank my tunes back up, chill. Dude still by the bench when I return, I ain't say shyt, but he asks "Oh you found her?":steviej: I'm like "Yeah Yeah. Thanks man.", I wasn't trying to make no conversation with dude like that shyt, but I can sense that he talking to me more than a casual passerby should, but I'm more focused on my tunes, so he asks "Where you from? You ain't from here obviously." I'm like nah, I'm From blah blah blah." and he like "oooooh! Is it nice over there?" and he making small talk, now I'm type polite so I answer back in kind and we chop it up for a bit.

Then all of a sudden dude gets up and I'm thinking he leaving, but he starts to stretch. Hands above his head stretching, like he just woke up from a pleasing sleep, but it's the way he fukking stretched and what he was doing with the stretching that had me like :what:' cause while breh got both his hands over his head, yawning, stretching, his fukking shirt riding up and his tummy exposed.

Now, I know you prolly like :stopitslime: "The fukk so gay about that shyt, nikka?" Nah, he stretched until his tummy got exposed, then sorta arched his back and slid a hand down that shyt with his head tilted towards the fukkin' sun like he posing/yawning on some SUPER gay shyt.

So I'm like
full
"..........." 'cause is like I ain't understand what the fukk really going on, but I know in my heart, this dude clearly sending me a fukked up, flirtatious sign, BOLD as hell and I'm trying to think "Did I send this fool some Gay Vibes earlier:sadcam: or are the Queers so empowered out here that they just getting they George Michael on in broad day light like it's nothing.":whoa:

It's only until when breh looked down at me and started smiling did I get the damn courage to just grimace at him and just walk off while he laughed.

shyt was obscene, and what's even worse, when my Mom's finished shopping, he came back in (apparently he worked there) and was like "Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
full
and my Mom's hit me with the :AU_DF: "So you making them kinda friends now, huh?" *Me*:snoop:"............."

I'm dying. :russ:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I let gay men buy me drinks when I go out

take that bytches .... THE BIG PAYBACK:russ:

plus you get to know all of their girlfriends ... But the danger zone is ... If you act like an a$$hole for too long He will cockblock you completely ... so you gotta know when to be nice and shyt. If you can balance that shyt you win like a motherfukker

Glitter Nikkas always trying to cock block. I had it with one in Tampa coming out of this club called Czar and punched him in the mouth. I had to run though cause they had a cop riding a horse in Ybor.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
some nikka in one of my classes.
first he text me around 1:00am saying "whatssup dib you got them study notes". :feedme:
I hit him back with a screenshot. 30 mins later hit me with "good night baby" :wub:
I didnt respond, I thought that nikka made a mistake :hhh:

next morning breh texted me said " yo im sorry i meant to text my girl"
ME: "its cool" :whew:

He texted me "so is it cool if i call you that":mjgrin:

These stories are killing me:mjlol:

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
I think it's easy to talk to your same gender than it is the opposite sex.

It is. LGBTQ people also have to just put it out there and take the chance because you can't always tell if someone swings that way especially these days.