Have yall ever had a gay nikka try to make a move at you?

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
A couple of my cousins added me on Facebook. Hadn't met them before. One of them started messaging me. I knew he was gay, but I didn't wanna be an a$$hole to family so I didn't see a problem with replying to him. He told me that he had a crush on me before he found out that we were family. It made no sense because we have the same last name. He started asking inappropriate questions and telling me about how he wants to become a female.

Had to block him.
Damn your cousin. Homosexuality and incest at the same time? Dude is a straight degenerate.

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
First time was when I was 20, I quit my job and went to pick up my last paycheck. After I picked it up the supervisor was like "so you wanna get lunch with me sometime?", I said "no I'm cool" and that was it.

Second time I was coming from the store and this car honks and stops a few ft ahead of me. Dude in the car says "you look familiar", i'm like 'well you don't look familiar to me". So I ask where he was from thinking maybe he is a Nigerian guy who has seen me at one of the Nigerian parties, he tells me he is Honduran and I say " I definitely do not know you". This fukker then had the nerve to ask me for my phone number and where I lived. I just walked off.

Being hit on by gay men made me understand even more why women hated catcalling.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Everyday. It's wild he different men and women are. Girls act like I'm not shyt. But men treat me like gold. It's fascinating to me.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
some nikka in one of my classes.
first he text me around 1:00am saying "whatssup dib you got them study notes". :feedme:
I hit him back with a screenshot. 30 mins later hit me with "good night baby" :wub:
I didnt respond, I thought that nikka made a mistake :hhh:

next morning breh texted me said " yo im sorry i meant to text my girl"
ME: "its cool" :whew:

He texted me "so is it cool if i call you that":mjgrin:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
yes, the first and only time i went to the club. it was for my friend's wife's birthday. i don't dance so i was sitting at this round bar they had around the dancefloor. some dude came and stood right in front of me and was dancing like kind of homo, like hoola0hooping his waist or some gay shyt. i did not like or appreciate the vibe he was giving off and thought that he was trying to gay hypnotize me so i got up and gave him one leopard's paw, caught him right him the chest and sent him flying through this deli they had set up in there. brehs, tell me why ham, turkey, even pastrami went flying EVERYWHERE in that bytch. of course, all the folks up in there started beefin and fighting and i had to use my stuff on like thirty of them mufukkas before i could get out. men, women, like three midgets or maybe the same one, i don't know i was throwed by that time thankful that i had learned boxing by that time because that really was the only thing that got me out of there alive.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Share yall stories:blessed:

i need a good laugh today.:pachaha:

Today has been brutal for a nikka:mjcry:

Do yourself a favor the time a fagggot or Sodomite comes at you

chuckpunch1.gif

HANDLE BUSINESS!

Guard your manhood!

Oh yeah an NEGGED!

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I was at this grocery store after the gym looking for Gatorade a bananas(:dame:) and this moist light skin sashays up to me and taps me on the shoulder "I like your hair:o:"
I'm not sure what to make of it:leostare:
I just nod and keep moving but he keeps it up,
"my friends wants to talk to you, what's your name? ":wrist:

I just did some sign language I picked up in school to say I was deaf and bounced:skip:
It was briefly annoying but not as bad having :wrist: try you than big :birdman:type fakkits:daredahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
some nikka in one of my classes.
first he text me around 1:00am saying "whatssup dib you got them study notes". :feedme:
I hit him back with a screenshot. 30 mins later hit me with "good night baby" :wub:
I didnt respond, I thought that nikka made a mistake :hhh:

next morning breh texted me said " yo im sorry i meant to text my girl"
ME: "its cool" :whew:

He texted me "so is it cool if i call you that":mjgrin:
How he get your number? :mjpls:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Last summer some fakkit tried dapping me up

I looked at him like :stopitslime: and ignored his presence

Didn't know for a fact he was gay yet just snubbed him because I ain't know the nikka

I'm coming back down the block this fakkit tried dapping me up again this time I speak "nikka I don't know u, the fukk u want? :stopitslime:"

nikka goes "I just wanna chill with u"

I'm like "fukk u mean chill with me, u mean like on some fakkit shyt?" (My exact words)

nikka looked offended and said "uh yea" like that Jordan Space Jam gif y'all be posting

I told him get his fakkit ass out my face and he did the :hubie:

That agenda :scust:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The closest was when I was helping a friend's mom move stuff out this shop she had in this strip mall in the hood. Me and bro moving a table from inside to the van and a pre-op tranny passed by and said "ooouuuuu big boys" in this gay ass tone giving this gay ass look, switching and shyt :picard:. I was only like 16 :why:

Last edited: